Québec
Release date: November 13, 2018
Purchase link: BestBuy CA
Price: CDN $34.99

m2228616.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18 and Stygian
Most likely. I can't say that I've seen a steelbook with both english and french on it in Canada.
Unfortunately, back in the day when we used to have REAL Canadian exclusive, this meant that sometimes we had bilingual spines.

Here's an exemple:
5.jpg

Reactions: Stygian
Bilingual spine? I really hate seeing "MEG MEGALODON" on this one.
Anyone confirm?

I can't confirm because I haven't had a copy in hand but it should be the same steelbook as Best Buy USA.
Which means there won't be any French writing on the steelbook. The "spine" in the image is most likely a wraparound J-card.
The actual spine of the steelbook will be blue, not black.

Bilingual spine? I really hate seeing "MEG MEGALODON" on this one.
Anyone confirm?

OK, may be kind of bi-lingual that . . . but if you want proper bi-lingual you've gotta go to France ...
1552875365950.png

... personally prefer the title MEGALODON to MEG anyway.

This Meg --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- vs.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------the real Meg ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
1552877763153.png
1552877559766.png

The MEGALODON print is only on the (throwaway) C-card but careful when removing said card - visibly winced when poor Bob tore it down the middle thanks to the stubborn glue blob:-
1552874710083.png

Clean spine underneath:-
1552873803576.png

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian