Release date: October 3, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $26.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

BB_TheMist_4K.jpeg

BB_TheMist-4K_SB.jpeg

BB_TheMist-4K.jpg

Last edited:
The whole design is around the shop - the title sign, like they do on the glass of the store. Because it's about the supermarket. Like Clerks, you know. :cigar:

as we germans would say "the font on the slipcover looks like a big pile of Mist"
Aaah, stop, I thought I was going crazy reading the same things, or the page kept jumping up.

Brad Pitt Reaction GIF

Well, at least we’re finally getting this in 4K. Not the greatest steelbook that I’ve ever seen, and the meat-themed discs are a bit strange. Amaray art looks nice, though.

Reactions: Mararagan
Yeah, it's not the best but not the worst either. They tried something different with the fogged up shop window. Slip is a nice touch.
Yep, kudos to them for trying something different. The main thing that doesn't work for me is the style of the title... again, I realise what they were going for, but it just looks a little too cartoony IMHO.

Like everyone else, a bit disappointed with the chosen artwork but since i don't own the zavvi release, this one have to do and i was hoping for it for a long time

I think the font on the slip could have made a big difference. Even though I have the Zavvi steel, I will probably still buy this one since it's a 4-Disc collector's edition. I do prefer the art on the amaray, but I try to avoid amaray editions since they feel less premium.

Reactions: milky and Mararagan