The Mist (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Universum[Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
The Mist (Der Nebel) Blu-ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B004WQ59FO/
h68w-1g.jpg

Picture from German BD forum.

Available July 8,2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sirjump
I know the German BD site said these Steelbooks are part of an "Action Flick" wave, and that each scene on the cover is a scene chosen from the movie. I love "The Mist", but this is the scene they chose? Oi vey,just because it's in a Steelbook doesn't mean we'll buy it. I am sure somebody will, but these are just laughable, I am sorry, Universum! LOL!

No kidding DB. What is it the scene from - "Holy Crap, they are at the window again, they got that stock boy..."

Thomas Jane does not look very tough in that picture... :eek:

Well, if anyone was concerned that the "value" of the first mist / der nebel steelbook was going to tank...I don't think you could have gotten any better of an outcome... :scat:

Yeah, I just can't stand this "cookie cutter" look. There were so many other ways they could have denoted this "Action Series" of Steelbooks. This is like a 5 min clipart job-UGH!

No kidding DB. What is it the scene from - "Holy Crap, they are at the window again, they got that stock boy..."

Thomas Jane does not look very tough in that picture... :eek:

Well, if anyone was concerned that the "value" of the first mist / der nebel steelbook was going to tank...I don't think you could have gotten any better of an outcome... :scat:

I am grinning ear to ear!!! :oohyeah:

well but this cover will keep the value of the original release up

Maybe not the French TFI release though.

ok i want to order some of these steels where do we get them from?

Is this the same artwork us the french steelbook?

I hear you Karl, I would like to get a few of these. Same artwork as the French release, except the French release doesn't have as much 'black' on the bottom of the cover.