The Mummy (2017) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date:15th Oct 2017
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Pre-order time:26th Sep AM:10:00 EST USA
full

Lenti Efftect:
full

Last edited:
Is it normal NOT to get any confirmation email when you order from HDZETA?

I have no record of my order except for what's in my order history on the site......

Payment has been successful.

HDZETA must have THE WORST movie tastes out of all the premium distributors. Giving premium treatment to rubbish like, san andreas, the mummy and king Authur, angry birds movie.
Their motto should be "we give movies premium treatment with rotten tomatoes score of less than 20%"

Loads of rubbish have from premium retailers like FA and Kimchi as mentioned above and oh you must be reminded that it the worst rated movies that get awesome looking Steels.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC and Hereticz
Is it normal NOT to get any confirmation email when you order from HDZETA?

I have no record of my order except for what's in my order history on the site......

Payment has been successful.
You also wont get any shipped email you will need to login into your account online close to release date to see if shipped and get your tracking number
Very easy to forget about your order when you don't get dispatch email :rofl:

I might get this if still in stock in late Oct or Nov I have spare funds available

I have the HMV steelbook already on pre order and the 3D/2D Blu-ray slipcover from Amazon also on pre order

Might be a release pushing it a bit to get same steelbook twice :rofl: