The Mummy: The Book of The Living (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #004) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 30, 2019
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order July 1 at 8 PM UK TIME )
Price:
£74.99 (4K) - £67.99 (BD)
Notes: 4K Edition includes both 4K and Blu-ray (2 Discs per Steelbook)

c25cffa5-2723-4098-84f7-f37526387c8d.png

Last edited:
Wow, a lot of negativity in this thread for such a beautiful release.
I have an idea, if ya don't like it, don't buy it?
And if you have no plans of buying it, why do you feel a need to share that sentiment? I honestly, don't really care.
Some of us definitely LIKE IT. :)
I honestly don't care that you like it:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
Meh....easy pass. They're milking this cash cow for every drop of milk they can now!

I'd say something if this was a marvel release or something (huge following of Collectors) It's The Mummy movies for Gods sake! :rofl: They don't even date well!!

But I guess everybody is forking out the £60+ for a box and not the actual movies!! Madness!

Meh....easy pass. They're milking this cash cow for every drop of milk they can now!

I'd say something if this was a marvel release or something (huge following of Collectors) It's The Mummy movies for Gods sake! :rofl: They don't even date well!!

But I guess everybody is forking out the £60+ for a box and not the actual movies!! Madness!
If I remember correctly you wanted the previous Book Of Dead and was screaming for a reprint :p :LOL::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Why this price then ? The book of the dead was 45€ VAT exc two years ago :wtf:
There is a difference this time between Book of The Dead and Book of the Living
More expensive to make

Book of the Dead
  • Faux leather

Book of the Living
  • GENUINE Leather

Reactions: ty233

If the negative reactions are anything to go by I can only imagine this edition won't even reach 100 copies :D :D

• Haha
If I remember correctly you wanted the previous Book Of Dead and was screaming for a reprint :p :LOL::rofl:
No. Never bothered with it.

I tried when they restocked it and missed out. I've watched the films again recently and decided they're not worth splashing out that amount of money on. For me anyway.

Note
4K edition is 4K/2D release

Confirmed to me by EverythingBlu on Facebook

As in includes both 4K UHD and Blu-ray Discs (2 discs per Steelbook)

• Thanks
I think it looks pretty decent for the price. I can understand why people who have the black edition wouldn’t want it though, they are very similar.

Refuse to buy anything off the company after I received my Shaun of the Dead Full slip on release with non of the extras that came with it and never getting a reply after sending two emails...even if this is a very nice edition of the mummy trilogy.

Refuse to buy anything off the company after I received my Shaun of the Dead Full slip on release with non of the extras that came with it and never getting a reply after sending two emails...even if this is a very nice edition of the mummy trilogy.
I agree, I won’t order from them either after all I received was just the outer red box with no steelbooks or nothing inside. I did get on there Facebook a year later after an invite and I complained there and he did finally refund my money though.

I will be going for the 4K edition as that includes both 4K UHD and Blu-ray discs
Going by a reply I and others got today on facebook when asked about what discs are included in the 4K release

£7.00 difference between 4K UHD/Blu-ray and Blu-ray only edition

I would so want this if it wasn't for the fact I thought the movies were all complete dross. A beautiful keepsake though. I guess this release would be a must have for fans.