The Mummy Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #002) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 25, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order May 30 at 8 PM GMT)
Price: £48.99
Notes: Single steelbooks sold as a trilogy in a faux leather slipcase to hold all 3, design based on the “Book Of The Dead". Limited to only 680 units

mum2.jpg

17498802_674411886099723_2496518247385805868_n.jpg 17499530_674411979433047_8843312424843677142_n.jpg 17498752_674412032766375_105154066373638677_n.jpg
Announcement! Blu Pick Series 002: The Mummy Trilogy (not to be confused with the trilogy steelbook. This is for the single steelbooks sold as a trilogy)

EverythingBlu will be releasing The Mummy Trilogy (single SteelBooks) as our second release in the Blu Pick Series. Check out the details below:

• Limited to only 680 units worldwide
• Faux Leather Slipcase to hold all 3 SteelBooks, design based on the “Book Of The Dead”
• Embossing
• De-bossing
• Gold Foiling
• Gold foiled Numbering (Directly applied onto slipcase)
• Felt interior with 2x dividers - to stop the SteelBooks making contact with one another and causing damage

Price, Pre-order & Release details along with the artwork of the Faux Leather Slipcase will be revealed very soon.

Let us know what you think & thank you to everyone supporting EverythingBlu!
upload_2017-5-15_13-0-53-png.312282

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bladelia

I am sorry you did not get a chance to purchase a copy but the stock was very limited as advertised and we sold out in about ten seconds.

Thanks

AD

Yes, but I had it in my cart, you didn't even give me a chance to check out. For someone else to grab my copy, it would have to be taken out of my cart into theirs. Also it would have to said still in stock, for them to add to cart, what a shower.

Hi Bladelia

I am sorry you did not get a chance to purchase a copy but the stock was very limited as advertised and we sold out in about ten seconds.

Thanks

AD
It is 4am where I'm from and I remember seeing a message stating live resale at 2100 but thought it was 2000?
So may I have a confirmation that there will not be another release in 40mins' time?
Purposely wake up for this and thought I dreamt the whole process when trying to make payment and have the item missing.

I was within seconds paypal was doing its business and end up with nothing no order in paypal or eveythingblu account very annoyed as 4am here and still trying,was there like 1 in stock or did any sell?

• Thanks
Reactions: oks
I had the same issue - one in my basket, didn't even get chance to type my name at checkout. Can't afford the very high eBay prices either (obviously people just bought these to sell on straight away), so looks like I'm out of luck!

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
This is the reply on Facebook from Everything Blu
It sold in 10 seconds, there was double figures of stock available and 200+ people present on site. This is a limited product and unfortunately some people will miss out. The original pre-order lasted more than 11hrs and this was just cancelation stock so it is always harder to grab a copy now compared to its original go live. Thanks to everyone interested in the release.

It is 4am where I'm from and I remember seeing a message stating live resale at 2100 but thought it was 2000?
So may I have a confirmation that there will not be another release in 40mins' time?
Purposely wake up for this and thought I dreamt the whole process when trying to make payment and have the item missing.
@EverythingBlu May I have a confirmation that there will not be anymore restock at 2100hr?

I was able to sneak an order in. My keyboard-ninja skills are still intact, it seems. :LOL: I slept on the first round of preorders, so I didn't want to miss out this time around.

Sorry to those who were there on time but got booted during checkout. Given the limited nature of this restock, there were always going to be some walking away empty handed. But it's always a bit of a kick in the nuts when you have an item stripped from your cart at the last minute. :blackeye:

All this hype and what 1 in stock there was no way there was faster than me order was going through with a few seconds but still never got. Eveythingblu blu what not do another batch as there is plenty collectors still want this whats a few more made to limited numbers, 4am and still never got one.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012