Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase link: The Muppets
Price: £14.99

11164119-1634321549467114.jpg

11164119-1584321549472769.jpg

Last edited:
Might get this as I have my Viva to my friend who loves the Muppets.

I've got the amazing viva so ill be giving this a miss

Artwork is not great either

I know there are people that are pure steelbook collectors but the viva is wonderful. Plus as I wasn't that worried about the movie I bought the empty viva case :) Is there anything Disney doesn't own these days?

muppets-steelbook-front.jpg

muppets-steelbook-back.jpg

I love this, it's one of my favourites and I got it for under £10 at the time. Bargain

zavvis decline continues

no. nope. no ever. movie for retards.

sad release of poor excuse of a movie .....

i wanna puke. so sad release. of pathetic of a 'movie' ....

Could you be more negative? I don't know what's less enjoyable: that type of posts or people flooding threads with gifs/tags... Either way, it doesn't make HDN a great place to visit (it becomes more and more a place where interesting posts are lost in the midst of posts where it looks like commenters are only trying to increase their post count for some reason).

And seriously, calling people "retards" for liking Saving Mr Banks? :facepalm: Come on, why do you have so much anger in you? Is it to look 'hip' because it's edgy to sh*t on Zavvi and all the cool cats do it? Whenever I see them releasing a film I don't care for, I just don't even bother clicking on the thread, it's that simple.

I for one am glad to see Zavvi sticking with Disney releases and their live-actions films now that they don't have many Animated Classics left to release in steelbooks.

Hopefully they'll do the sequel, Muppets Most Wanted (they did announce National Treasure 2 today, so there's hope). I haven't seen these two films (and I'm not really familiar with the Muppets in general), but I do intend to check them out before the new Muppets mockumentary series begins (Tuesday, September 22). I really liked the preview:

All the recent Disney releases have been full gloss (except Tron Legacy, spot gloss), so I'm hopeful this will also be the case here :) (though I could live with the title and Kermit being spot-glossed as long as the background is truly white).

Could you be more negative? I don't know what's less enjoyable: that type of posts or people flooding threads with gifs/tags... Either way, it doesn't make HDN a great place to visit (it becomes more and more a place where interesting posts are lost in the midst of posts where it looks like commenters are only trying to increase their post count for some reason).

And seriously, calling people "retards" for liking Saving Mr Banks? :facepalm: Come on, why do you have so much anger in you? Is it to look 'hip' because it's edgy to sh*t on Zavvi and all the cool cats do it? Whenever I see them releasing a film I don't care for, I just don't even bother clicking on the thread, it's that simple.

I for one am glad to see Zavvi sticking with Disney releases and their live-actions films now that they don't have many Animated Classics left to release in steelbooks.

Hopefully they'll do the sequel, Muppets Most Wanted (they did announce National Treasure 2 today, so there's hope). I haven't seen these two films (and I'm not really familiar with the Muppets in general), but I do intend to check them out before the new Muppets mockumentary series begins (Tuesday, September 22). I really liked the preview:

All the recent Disney releases have been full gloss (except Tron Legacy, spot gloss), so I'm hopeful this will also be the case here :) (though I could live with the title and Kermit being spot-glossed as long as the background is truly white).

for being more negative. I do my best.
flooding, really ? did post one reply each thread.
love HDN, but will take my time to post my POV.

etc etc.

anger in me is very very strong and I'm filled with it. just FYI.

have a nice one.

cheers,

Nef

I'd definatelty be up for muppets most wanted. But no point me double dipping on this, If I didn't have the viva I would of picked this up at some point.

I'm happy they are continuing with disney released and live action, do have a really good disney collection now with the animated, live action, pixar and marvel