Cancelled The Muppets [Reboot] (Season 1) [ABC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
12038357_695977520533179_5528383952762475732_n.png

The Muppets return to primetime with a contemporary, documentary-style show. For the first time ever, a series will explore the Muppets’ personal lives and relationships, both at home and at work, as well as romances, breakups, achievements, disappointments, wants and desires.

Last edited:
Reactions: kaw and AnubisNefer
I loved The Muppets as a kid. I am not thrilled about the idea of crossing The Muppet Show with The Office.
Seems dumb. And that kind of camerawork needs to be retired. Causes me a headache.

I loved The Muppets as a kid. I am not thrilled about the idea of crossing The Muppet Show with The Office.
Seems dumb. And that kind of camerawork needs to be retired. Causes me a headache.

For me, The Office and Parks & Rec are two of my favorite recent comedies. That style doesn't bother me at all and I think it could work well for the Muppets.
We'll see... Gotta watch it first before I judge. Give it a chance @C.C. 95 ;)

This first episode for me was just ok. I thought some stuff was really funny, and then other things just didn't work at all.
I'm going to keep watching, but I just hope it improves week to week.

Anybody else catch this tonight?

I found it an interesting format for the show to take, having not read anything on what the new show was going to be like I was kinda surprised.
The first episode was ok, nothing special though. I will probably continue to watch (for at least 1 season) it and see how it goes, I never judge an entire show after just one episode.

I kind of wish this was behind the scenes on was The Muppet Show. Not the Miss Piggy Show.

minor detail i know... but I always loved the SNL/Variety Show feel to the original muppets. Allows the other characters to have more things to do.