The Neon Demon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive Exclusive K 04) [Germany]

CleverLoginName

Ordnung muss sein.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: July 7, 2017
Purchase link: SteelArchive (pre-order June 3 at 7 PM)
Price: €49.95
Note: 167 copies - Includes a 44 page booklet and 6 photo cards
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv (USA hub ship only)

neon demon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What was in their lineup anyway?
I doubt anyone will want everything.
Best selling them individually.
Yeah, Steelarchive was a bit of a joke initially, only releasing special editions of steelbooks that didn't even sell very well individually ("Spring", "Bounty Killer", "Dead Snow"...). That all kinda changed with "Neon Demon", which people hold in high regard because of the director and one of his previous films that everybody seems to love ( :naughty: ). I actually liked "Neon Demon" a lot and that slipcover is stunning. I bought a copy a couple of months ago, but one of the corners was smashed because of poor packaging and that's why I asked how much he wanted for that one. I bought "Spring" as well for some reason, but will probably let that one go eventually and have less than zero interest in the rest of the Steelarchive releases....I would sell those on ebay.com. Sometimes limited items like this catch the interest of American collectors.....

Reactions: hatredhorror
Wow, their Bounty Killer fullslips look awesome, I bought a German mediabook, so would've bought their edition.
I got their Prisoners and Turbo Kid, directly from their webstore.
Seeing now they planned Tales from the Crypt movies, and Maze Runner Trilogy, which would've been cool.

Basically this looks like a company for my tastes, very sad they closed.

I'll buy any of their editions for €60, if they're sealed. :smuggrin:

DudeCheck.gif

Shipping to a UK, US, or German address.

Last edited:
Wow, their Bounty Killer fullslips look awesome, I bought a German mediabook, so would've bought their edition.
I got their Prisoners and Turbo Kid, directly from their webstore.
Seeing now they planned Tales from the Crypt movies, and Maze Runner Trilogy, which would've been cool.

Basically this looks like a company for my tastes, very sad they closed.

I'll buy any of their editions for €60, if they're sealed. :smuggrin:

View attachment 543256

Shipping to a UK, US, or German address.
lol are you paying by post-dated cheque like the dude?

@Vega @Shark IMO this (company) was one man show and he too the cash and ran. Own Spring, Neon Demon, Bounty Killer, Goodnight Momma and Into the Wild. Would have got Prisoners but Plain Archive released it about same time so... Some of these are going for high price in you know where. :naughty:

@Vega @Shark IMO this (company) was one man show and he too the cash and ran. Own Spring, Neon Demon, Bounty Killer, Goodnight Momma and Into the Wild. Would have got Prisoners but Plain Archive released it about same time so... Some of these are going for high price in you know where. :naughty:
Took the cash and ran? I actually think that it probably was not profitable enough for him to continue this and that it may have been on the brink of being a non-profit thing. I vaguely remember him writing something like that on the facebook page many years ago. I could be wrong though.

Took the cash and ran? I actually think that it probably was not profitable enough for him to continue this and that it may have been on the brink of being a non-profit thing. I vaguely remember him writing something like that on the facebook page many years ago. I could be wrong though.
You might be right, but what I heard from person who said to be his friend that he announced new title took money for it and never released it. Something like that.
unsure.gif