The New Mutants (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 4, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 29 at 10 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

12684043-8134811709271374.jpg

12684043-5754811709134982.jpg 12684043-1384811709466653.jpg 12684043-1964811709391458.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet. Finally after years.

Is this is the first steelbook of a new film to go live since Covid? Doesn’t this come out like next week over here. Finally back to pre orders when the films hit the cinemas

Sweet. Finally after years.

Is this is the first steelbook of a new film to go live since Covid? Doesn’t this come out like next week over here. Finally back to pre orders when the films hit the cinemas

Calm down mr Flloydo. We are _not_ back to normal. Far from it. Second wave is coming as we type. And it's worse. It and brexit. Oh boy, you Brits are gonna have helluva time ahead. :whistle::naughty::rofl:

Calm down mr Flloydo. We are _not_ back to normal. Far from it. Second wave is coming as we type. And it's worse. It and brexit. Oh boy, you Brits are gonna have helluva time ahead. :whistle::naughty::rofl:

okay, i didn’t say any of that at all nor implied it?!? :wacky:

and believe me, I’m still cautious with it all but cinemas are opening over here and tenet and this are like the first new releases in months. So I’m Not too sure why you just went on that rant

Some countries it's already in Cinemas with more countries Tomorrow

UK some cinemas has preview screenings on
28/08
29/08
30/08
31/08

General wide release in UK/Ireland on September 4th

this is what I thought. I didn’t get the FAC comments because it’s literally out now. Zavvi always had midnight pre orders of marvel/ Star Wars etc so this is no different

Reactions: paulboland
So back to my first question. Before @Space Cadet got weird with me where apparently I said is Covid over and we can all spit in each other’s faces again!

this will be the first main film to get a steelbook pre order since Covid kicked off back in April right? I’m not including stuff that went on VOD like invisible man though

Oops. I truly meant it as a joke. Truly. So my bad. Sorry.

View attachment 483358

Ohhh. I thought, what you on about? Lol

Fair enough. Yeah believe me, I’m not throwing any Covid is over parties for a while mate. I live with vulnerable people. I have to be careful
I’m thinking of seeing tenet next week but only because my local cinema is allowing about 10 people in each screening lol

Reactions: Space Cadet
Ohhh. I thought, what you on about? Lol

Fair enough. Yeah believe me, I’m not throwing any Covid is over parties for a while mate. I live with vulnerable people. I have to be careful
I’m thinking of seeing tenet next week but only because my local cinema is allowing about 10 people in each screening lol

That's cool. Our local is showing Tenet too. Policy is they sell every other seat unless couple. I'll pass. Not huge fan of going to cinemas anyway ... have to wait.

Reactions: Flloydo