The New Mutants (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 4, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 29 at 10 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

12684043-8134811709271374.jpg

12684043-5754811709134982.jpg 12684043-1384811709466653.jpg 12684043-1964811709391458.jpg

Last edited:
saw the movie 2 days ago and it's very bad

nevertheless still have to add this to my X-men collection

dark Phoenix bad?

because dark Phoenix was so bad I’ve not even bothered buying that for the collection.

Seeing this tomorrow! Makeshift drive in theatre by me is getting it. Would not be comfortable in a normal theatre. Really hope I like it. I personally thought Dark Phoenix was a masterful little chamberpiece of a film so I am ready to form my own opinion lol

Last edited:
Idk I liked it! Its a small scale movie and its a shame we won't get a sequel because it def has a tv pilot feel.

Is it just me or is Zavvi losing the run of themselves a bit?

Rogue One, Solo, IT double pack, now this. All within 3 days. There's probably more I've missed.

Guess they have to claw back some of the collateral damage from the Star Wars fiasco some how!!

Is it just me or is Zavvi losing the run of themselves a bit?

Rogue One, Solo, IT double pack, now this. All within 3 days. There's probably more I've missed.

Guess they have to claw back some of the collateral damage from the Star Wars fiasco some how!!

I think it has to do with their birthday celebrations.

It's being called the worst X-Men film ever (even worse that Dark Phoenix) :LOL::rofl:
Thats a hyperbole. (Did we forget about Xmen Origins LOL) And it certainly isn't a bad film. God forbid a comic book movie doesn't follow the MCU formula. :facepalm: its kinda unfair to compare to other Xmen films because its such a different movie tonally and scopewise. Its a teen horror/romance movie at the end of the day. Not a big budget action spectacle.
The horror falls a bit flat but it was heartwarming to see a quality gay main character relationship and not just some small token gay character used to get woke points. (Ahem Endgame ahem)

Last edited: