The New Mutants (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 4, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 29 at 10 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

12684043-8134811709271374.jpg

12684043-5754811709134982.jpg 12684043-1384811709466653.jpg 12684043-1964811709391458.jpg

Last edited:
This is a movie poster.... it's probably the most well known poster for the film. It's the teaser image that was circulated worldwide a good 2yrs before it was released.

You're right. I've just done a search. But I've never seen it before. :oops: All the movie posters i've seen had the actors on it.

Anyway, as a teaser, it's OK. But as a front art for a steelbook, I still think it's not respectful for actors.

You're right. I've just done a search. But I've never seen it before. :oops: All the movie posters i've seen had the actors on it.

Anyway, as a teaser, it's OK. But as a front art for a steelbook, I still think it's not respectful for actors.
Tbf mate, the vast majority of steelbooks out there have little to no cast members on them anymore. It's usually arty farty stuff, especially with first release marvel steels.

It's personal preference of course, but imo this is easily the best poster they could have used. I bet it'll have a **** finish to ruin it though knowing fox. Would have been better with a title like the actual poster does.

I'm not usually a fan of his work, but that is pretty damn cool.

yeah BossLogic can be hit or miss but that is cool. Some of his recent Spider-Man posters are cool too. The kind of guess art he’s done for the new spidey film with strange and the maguire and Garfield Spider-Man’s too. Like prediction in posters of where spidey could go. Plus with all the talks of foxes electro being involved and the Newley confirmed Dr strange appearing in spidey 3 and all the spider verse rumours he might of hit the nail on the head

Reactions: Noodles
Sold out...
Is not what you are going to see for the next 6 months or more, Zavvi not even pulled a fast one either :naughty:
C'mon, waiting for the obligatory release price drop a week later so I can get this.

Best Buy Canada has cancelled all orders for this SteelBook release because they "weren't able to secure inventory for the product."

Best Buy Canada has cancelled all orders for this SteelBook release because they "weren't able to secure inventory for the product."
...so they could not secure bare steel, metallic paints and disks to stamp blu-ray material on? :naughty:

I guess it really means that Disney not willing to give them any retail copies to sell? Hmm.... end of physical media right here folks!

Reactions: Stygian