The Nightmare Before Christmas (25th Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: September 2, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $12.99

6261320_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess after the GB section was fixed, something might have been reset. One shouldn't be buying a 5 year old release without asking first, me thinks.
Especially this winner of the ugliest steelbook of 2018 (probably).:rofl:

Any news? :)

I re-organized my space over the weekend and there is no sign of them. Must be a listing error.

Small problem, however. In any refund situation, the credit card processor does not refund their fees at all, so it might be best to apply a credit to a
future GB shipment so you don't lose any funds beyond what you would normally to fees.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: milky and eLviS1987
I re-organized my space over the weekend and there is no sign of them. Must be a listing error.

Small problem, however. In any refund situation, the credit card processor does not refund their fees at all, so it might be best to apply a credit to a
future GB shipment so you don't lose any funds beyond what you would normally to fees.
Thanks. Credit is fine.

Reactions: apsmith21

harrison ford film GIF

• Friendly
Reactions: apsmith21