The Nightmare Before Christmas (25th Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: September 2, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $12.99

6261320_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also passed on this for the same reason (n) which I now regret @apsmith21 if there's a slim chance you get anymore will have one or can someone tag me if this becomes available again?

I'll post on this thread if I can get more. It's going to be a bit before it comes back in stock, if it does. Honestly I think it might not be this week, and then who knows if we get release week pricing.

Probably well known by now but just in case it's not . . . going by the J-card details - this is a different disc to the previous region 'A' locked:-
1536239574191.png

1536239794914.png

1536239896122.png

1536239943589.png

Previous steelbook coding locked to 'A':-
1536240138356.png

Update, Best Buy has changed their listing to in-store only, we'll have to see if these orders get shipped out before their current estimated date of Oct 11

I got a few orders in, I'll update here and the GB if they get shipped soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
My store still has around 6 re-stocks of this steelbook plus 8 copies of Hocus Pocus.

@harry @darczap requested a copy each of HP so I will go back tomorrow. Not sure if there are limits per transaction though.

Yeah what you will need to is be strategic about it. In store purchases are 2 copies per transaction in store now. So they will scan your item, let's say you picked 3, and when they get to the third one a
message will pop for the clerk saying you are only allowed 2x.

Now, depending on the store, I typically say I just want to divide up the transactions and put them on another receipt. Depending on the clerk they might let you do it.

The other option would be to place an order via in-store pickup, go get those, and then pickup additional copies on the shelf and check out with those.

But, YMMV, really depends on how helpful (or not) your store is.

If you are able to grab extras of Hocus I can take those for international members here, plenty of interest in the GB, I'm sure.

Good luck :thumbs:

Reactions: kryptonite
Hello apsmith, not available anymore ? :sweat:

Looks like we sold out the copies I was able to reserve from the store.

I have a number more on order from the website and will look for more at the store when I to Thursday.

I'm fairly confident I will have more copies to stock the group buy with. Please keep checking back.