The Nightmare Before Christmas (25th Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: September 2, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $12.99

6261320_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never saw or had the film in any format til now with this upcoming release. It's just one of those movies that I've never watched. Looking forward to viewing it.

Does Best Buy do international shipping, or is there going to be a group buy for this and Hocus Pocus together I would be most interested ;);)

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
Thankfully no dud steelbooks for this wonderful film and this new one doesn't look like disappointing as "The World's 2nd Steelbook with Glow in the Dark feature" (following on from TRAIN TO BUSAN . . . w/ zombies an' all).
OK, the luminosity may be a gimmick but the blackground should set it off nicely . . . and, yes, it is a bit primitive and minimalist compared to previous but that glow effect should make up the difference that's lacking as far as the artwork is concerned.

Matte finish? More than likely (IMO)

Quick look at the v. delightful previous three w/ pics from around and about:-
Canada

75472.jpg
1533410364702.png

UK
Unknown2901-4.jpg

The_Nightmare_Before_Christmas_Zavvi_Exclusive_%255BBlu-ray_Steelbook%255D_%255BUK%255D_8.JPG

The Americas (DVD)
31uey1itREL.jpg
519wZX2pqyL.jpg

Last edited:
My original Best Buy copy had an unfortunate incident with a collapsing bookshelf. Super dinged up now, but I still love it. I will get this one as well to go with my Zavvi and dinged up Best Buy copies.