E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 17, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €24.99
Note: There's a 4K listing (thread), if it turns out to be the same artwork, we'll merge threads

71wIBc4tHtL._SX385_.jpg

71OQWQxxQDL._SX522_.jpg
71e5dljld-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MerlinT
Order dispatched
Amazon have used carrier asendia :banghead:

Very likely will arrive late if at all and very likely damaged
Asendia = slow post and basic cardboard mailers

I have told amazon Germany previously multiple times they are not to use carrier asendia with my account

This arrived this morning so I watched it tonight.

I knew going in that the reviews weren't great but I honestly didn't think it would be as bad as it was. I watch all types of horrors /strange films (just ask my missus!) but this is the biggest pile of :BS: I've seen in a long time.

Corin Hardy shouldn't be allowed direct traffic let alone a Crow reboot! This film is a mess and doesn't make any sense. I wouldn't mind but Valak is one of my favourite characters from the Conjuring universe.

Easily the worst film in the franchise. I don't know how James Wan let his name be attached to this. It's truly awful :dead:(n)

This arrived this morning so I watched it tonight.

I knew going in that the reviews weren't great but I honestly didn't think it would be as bad as it was. I watch all types of horrors /strange films (just ask my missus!) but this is the biggest pile of :BS: I've seen in a long time.

Corin Hardy shouldn't be allowed direct traffic let alone a Crow reboot! This film is a mess and doesn't make any sense. I wouldn't mind but Valak is one of my favourite characters from the Conjuring universe.

Easily the worst film in the franchise. I don't know how James Wan let his name be attached to this. It's truly awful :dead:(n)

I think by creating spin off films using lesser characters from the Conjuring sort of waters down the entire conjuring experience somewhat. Valak is great in the Conjuring because she is a character that slips in and out of the film
with great jump scares, but having a film based just on her takes away from that experience. I think the Conjuring films on their own are quite polished and is great in how they tell different unique stories at different locations over different
years. I personally wasn't a fan of Annabelle films either for the same reason, but when you have the doll itself presented in the Conjuring movies then it's creepy as hell because it's done subtle.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012