The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: January 29, 2019
Purchase links: English - Bilingual
Price: CDN $44.99

m2229113.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and Stygian
Just saw that on Best Buy as well. Thank you for saving me from adding this thread. I still don't have the hang of it yet.

Tx for the post!
But couldn't careless about this Disney movie. 0 interest in here.

Meanwhile, come on BBYC!!!
Where's Ralph2? Where's Fantatic Beast2? Where's Mary Poppins2? Where's Aquaman? Where's Bee?

Couldn't agree more.
My hope is that they are coming yet (as this was released in theaters before all those films).

Yup! The 1st TF movie I enjoyed in 10 years!

Bee was so freakin cool. I didnt expect this from a Transformers movie.

I really enjoyed it as well. Saw this instead of Aquaman. I wanted to see both but I hAd to see Bee. Transformers is my childhood. Love that this is a prequel and how it transitions into T1. I really hope someone will step in and take on T6.

P.S. Wife thought it was ok but either I see this or she gets 2 hrs of Momoa ;)

Just picked up my moves from the post office and got and I have to admit the debosing is pretty cool. Not as cool as A Quiet Place but still loving it. Hope the movie is good too. Having to order multiple copies is still a thing to do as others have scratches under plastic as well as the ripped plastic sections. Hope my A Star Is Born (blind buy too) and Advengers is good as I only ordered 2.

Reactions: MerlinT