PS4 The Order 1886 (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 20, 2014
ZV5Drbk.png

Price : 69,95 €
Purchase link

Seems WEA. I don't find further information on youtube and the web.

Edit: this is juste a different slipcover, the steelbook is not exklusive, this is the european steelbook of this game

Img1_The-Order-1886-Steelbook-Edition.jpg

On the left, this is the exklusive slipcover at amazon.de and on the right this is the slipcover from France for exemple.

Last edited:
Man, i'm still tempted by the steel.. but the game just doesn't seem to be worth it's current price to me.. :/
HEADACHE! :banghead:

The game is not worth the money to be totally honest, just my humble opinion. It's not got me interested and i was big fan of Heavy Rain & Beyond two souls.
True, but it's more of a crossover (gamemechanics wise) of

1. Gears of War (cover and shoot)
2. Heavy Rain (qte and cinematic gameplay)

The real issue is the amount of content and lacking of replay value and or a Co op mode.

After 1 day release, there were tons of The Order on our 2nd hand market website (equivalent to Craigs list).

This is not a good sign, not at all.

Even though I enjoyed the game, part 2 will be with more content and more things to do. Otherwise the studio and Sony put money into an ip which died a quick death due to lacking content and replay value.

Reactions: monsterzebra
True, but it's more of a crossover (gamemechanics wise) of

1. Gears of War (cover and shoot)
2. Heavy Rain (qte and cinematic gameplay)

The real issue is the amount of content and lacking of replay value and or a Co op mode.

After 1 day release, there were tons of The Order on our 2nd hand market website (equivalent to Craigs list).

This is not a good sign, not at all.

Even though I enjoyed the game, part 2 will be with more content and more things to do. Otherwise the studio and Sony put money into an ip which died a quick death due to lacking content and replay value.

Seems to happen to a few New-gen games these days, that they lack a bit of content (best example is Destiny imo)..
Thanks for your insights guys, will wait for it to become cheaper now for sure! :)

This game is so boring, I find it hard to believe how much effort I have to muster to play it.
After chapter 3 I had to encourage myself to stick with the game and wanted it to be over soon.

When finishing the game, I missed a couple of collectibles, but not for one second I thought.... Yeah, let's have another go and look them up!

Storywise and shooter wise it has potential, but the lack of life within the game, the lack of a soul, no co-op content, this is merely a showoff title for the graphical power of the ps4.

Its eye candy with some good shooting bits, but to me, not worth a full price purchase.