Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: The Out-Laws

Genre: Action, Comedy, Romance

Director: Tyler Spindel

Cast: Pierce Brosnan, Adam DeVine, Ellen Barkin, Poorna Jagannathan, Julie Hagerty, Lil Rel Howery, Blake Anderson, Nina Dobrev, Michael Rooker

Release: 2023-07-07

Runtime: 95

Plot: A straight-laced bank manager is about to marry the love of his life. When his bank is held up by infamous Ghost Bandits during his wedding week, he believes his future in-laws who just arrived in town, are the infamous Out-Laws.

Surprisingly fun, with great actors, and amusing secondary characters. I of course would want something a bit more serious, with a different ending, but that would be a different movie, and nowadays have to be happy with this. Either way Pierce Brosnan and Ellen Barkin kick ass at 70!

Reactions: kaw
Surprisingly fun, with great actors, and amusing secondary characters. I of course would want something a bit more serious, with a different ending, but that would be a different movie, and nowadays have to be happy with this. Either way Pierce Brosnan and Ellen Barkin kick ass at 70!

Watched it on the weekend as well. Found it to be a lot more funny than I was expecting.
Not every joke hit. In fact there are a lot of misses... but I found myself laughing a lot throughout. Richard Kind steals the movie IMO. Every scene he is in is amazing.

The ending doesn't make sense from any sort of logical view and takes it down a notch or two for me.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Richard Kind steals the movie IMO. Every scene he is in is amazing.

The ending doesn't make sense from any sort of logical view and takes it down a notch or two for me.
Yeah, it's kind of his amplua, he played the same type of character for 6 seasons on Spin City.
Same for the 'goody two-shoes' recurring character of Adam DeVine on Modern Family.
Everyone here is in their comfortable space, I'd say.

And yeah, the ending with the money and the safe just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database