The Pacific (latest WWII miniseries)

by the looks of the previews. i think next week is gonna take place on US soil. i dont think there is gonna be much fighting.

ok i watched the first 3 episodes, i have to say that im impressed

i think its as good as band of brothers if not better

I watched the final episode last night and I gotta say that I'm not racing out to pre-order this. I found it to be far inferior to Band of Brothers. It was good but just not stellar IMO. There seemed to be way too much jumping around and it was hard to keep track of what all the characters were up to. Snafu was by far the best character in the show. that kids was just messed up. I will prolly buy it in the future to watch again and I got a feeling I will like it better second time around. Still no BoB tho.

ok watched the first 2 episodes, i have to say im not that impressed

i dont think its as good as band of brothers

i agree,something about band of brother's had more story input,like how you got caught up in it and knew each character in the story as it goe's along...
the action scene's were 100% better too.

and i also agree what Glen bob was saying,the story was jumping around,first in an episode the army was here then next episode they were somewhere else just like that...

one more thing is that when i was watching the pacific i didn't think i'd be Shown male Balls and ass crack with random sex scene's as the story went along...?????