Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 18, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99

pred.jpg

Last edited:
My sentiments exactly! I just finished watching it....Few thing here n there I didn’t like but for most part I enjoyed it! Hopefully we have fire releases on Steelbook with different art!

I don't think that has anything to do with it. In fact I have a friend that said it was the best Predator movie so far, of course I'll wait and see it and be my own judge of how it is.

Also it got three stars over at Roger Ebert's website so it can't be that bad.

The great thing about movies is that every movie is liked by at least one person. :)

Reactions: tono06
Wow. . . strange to see him unmasked on the front!
Even though the orange mock-up looks fun, this design could take it to another level if treated with the same heavy embossing as say Zoom's TERMINATOR 2 futurepak or even more subtly as with Zavvi's black TERMINATOR 2 steelbook from 2015:-
1540294022328.png
1540293841378.png

Difficult to appreciate the complex skulls design from the tiny steelbook mock-up but when seen on this 'Day of the Dead' ;) poster = stunning!
1540551652299.png

Last edited:
steelbook looks nice (full gloss finished) *not my video

watched UHD last night and PQ/AQ are pretty good, but the script was sooooo bad can't believe it was Shane Black movie... long sigh....

Last edited:
I saw the steelbook in the store. It looks pretty good actually. But here's something fun.

The Predator Holiday Special. 2 minutes and 15 seconds. I guess it's to promote the release of the film on home media.

I read that this is actually better than the entire movie. I don't know because I haven't seen the movie.
It's stop motion in the Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer style. It's Predator against the Reindeer. :LOL: