81F9Ipbbq0L._SL1500_.jpg

8140xUc0biL._SL1500_.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to ricster)

Attachments

• 81F9Ipbbq0L._SL500_.jpg
    81F9Ipbbq0L._SL500_.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 241
Last edited by a moderator:
Recieved my copy yesterday but it came in a cardboard mailer like the last Steelbooks I got from Amazon. Seems like Amazon.fr doesn't use the frustration free packaging anymore. Has anyone these problems too?

Yes mine came in a thin cardboard mailer as well mate ... how it survived dent free I will never know.
If I ever get a dented one from Amazon France in one of these mailers it will cost them more money to send another as normally you don't have to return to them due to cost.
Silly really to stop using the excellent cartons that the UK send them in as this must cost them in damaged products in the end !

Reactions: Steve-O
Yeah mine arrived along with Conan side by side in one of their oversized cardboard mailers, I was really surprised that they came like that.
My last steels from Germany arrived in a huuuuge box, and it only had one steel in the box, and another in a Jiffy bag inside the box. Packaging seems to be on the slide all around.

Cheers, was just making sure i was actually going to get it. Will be worth the wait. Even with no inside artwork its bargain compared to if you buy all 3 individual uk releases

Reactions: UpsetSmiley