The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: WEA SteelBook. Limited to 1500 copies.

52487008562_84f7cf290c_k.jpg52487973705_041a402399_k.jpg52487505376_9eb966d4a0_k.jpg52487973745_5687953934_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For Scanavo, the MOQ is 4000.

You can however print as low as 2000 per title. That requires multiple titles being submitted together.

There are a few possibilities for the 500 difference per title, i.e. Prestige, Gatsby...:

- copies being held back, to have some replacements in case of some collectors receiving damaged copies.

- copies unusable due to QC issues.

- to simply sell a lower print run.

In all cases, their cost is absorbed and accounted for in the sold run.

If there's a banging DL for this one, I'll be tempted to buy and sell my manta DL. I do like manta's, but with it in hand i think the image would work better fluidly on a steel than the split DL.

Same, Manta DL it´s nice artwork, but would work better on beautiful full gloss embossed steel which can be opened and artwork seen as a whole.

Reactions: Felix_ro
Same, Manta DL it´s nice artwork, but would work better on beautiful full gloss embossed steel which can be opened and artwork seen as a whole.
Exactly my thoughts. It's a great image, but it looses it's impact a little if you have to flip from front to back to see it wholly.

If there's a banging DL for this one, I'll be tempted to buy and sell my manta DL. I do like manta's, but with it in hand i think the image would work better fluidly on a steel than the split DL.
I hope the DL don’t use mantas SL slip art tho. I don’t want to double up on the same lenti image. I’ve got the manta SL so preferably not that on the blufans DL please

On the other hand if it is then it saves me money. Kinda more interested in Gatsby even though I prefer prestige as a film. I don’t own a gatsby premium so it’s a no brainier and I like the steel

I hope the DL don’t use mantas SL slip art tho. I don’t want to double up on the same lenti image. I’ve got the manta SL so preferably not that on the blufans DL please

On the other hand if it is then it saves me money. Kinda more interested in Gatsby even though I prefer prestige as a film. I don’t own a gatsby premium so it’s a no brainier and I like the steel
There aren't many more iconic posters that would work a lenti though really... i for one, would like that one the rear lenti, seeing as i do like it and didn't keep the manta SL.

Reactions: Flloydo
There aren't many more iconic posters that would work a lenti though really... i for one, would like that one the rear lenti, seeing as i do like it and didn't keep the manta SL.
I’m fine with it being the back lenti. But I’m hoping for something different on the front. Maybe the front of the manta steel as a lenti

I’m fine with it being the back lenti. But I’m hoping for something different on the front. Maybe the front of the manta steel as a lenti
Possibly, not very typical blufans tho. Very dark. I feel they might pull something unexpected out *he says hopefully*