The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: WEA SteelBook. Limited to 1500 copies.

52487008562_84f7cf290c_k.jpg52487973705_041a402399_k.jpg52487505376_9eb966d4a0_k.jpg52487973745_5687953934_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is definitely odd. Can see why they’ve wanted to keep front and back symmetrical for the wrapped image but it means they’ve had to insert some extra back / spine on the spine that wouldn’t actually exist.

I guess it’s just a mirror image of her anyway so you could look at it like the mirror line runs right down the middle of the spine.

Still a bit odd.

I honestly can’t work out if I like it. That spine makes it look so weird
They didn't print the girl on the spine?! That's a fail right there.
On the other hand she's incomplete anyway, it's obviously the same half image mirrored.
But since my MantaLab copy probably got lost, I'll have to buy this one.

Well at least it's gonna be better lenti's than manta, but still not impressed with the artwork.
DL and SL look the best, fullslip is same as the Manta OC box which was horrible and lazy imo.
Does anyone know what this is (see image) is that like a poster or a lenticular card?

52487008562_84f7cf290c_k.jpg.09a0fdaeda29b31b443bfad97aa0e99f.jpg

Reactions: GenPion
Personally I prefer the blufans DL over the manta. I love the wrap image used, but it's a little spoiled on mantas DL. Works so much better as a lovely embossed steel here :drool:

That other poster is hypnotic in 3D too, so I'm glad thats the DL, and split front to back for a bit of unique uniformity.

I was tempted by the manta SL, but ultimately got the DL because I love the wrap image. Best of both worlds here. Shall be shifting my manta DL and grabbing this instead for sure.

Only the double lenti is good, the other 2 slips are are shockingly bad
I wouldn’t mind the single lenti. Only one different to mantas

Saying that the OC has the best art even tho the spiral art is my favourite. Even tho it’s the manta steel would of taken that on a slip