The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 35) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 25, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Silk Print Dots, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_overall_5000x.jpgFS_overall_5000x.jpgLS_overall_2000x.jpgDLS_overall_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I am only annoyed because this dropped late which forced me to stay up late as well after starting at 4am (so give me a break) but this is not even close to the first time this has happened.
Please get your sh it together!

Reactions: Granada
Maybe we could use like a PayMe paypal page, although that wouldn't control how much of what is ordered.
So as not to waste time, and for @Aniv not to post it in increments for a whole day, I'd recommend taking requests 'old style' in text, then forwarding everyone off the approved list to PayMe link at their convenience, so to say, so there's no spam, and Paypal doesn't scare, like a damsel in a brothel upon an arrival of a whole crew of shipmates.

Who is going to sit here and do that?
Can't this "release" happen automatically at a specified time?
Maybe can be done a script or something, which would help everyone.
Also, going forward with the automatic script, I think this could also make to put available pieces at specified times too.

This isn't on @Aniv. This is a paypal problem.
Well that’s where you are wrong, until they get whatever issues are with PP sorted it is very clear that only releasing a few copies at a time is viable.
I have a good idea what is causing the problem and unless PP change their view it is unlikely to change

Well that’s where you are wrong, until they get whatever issues are with PP sorted it is very clear that only releasing a few copies at a time is viable.
I have a good idea what is causing the problem and unless PP change their view it is unlikely to change
I respectfully disagree that I'm wrong. The issue is coming from paypal's end, ergo it is a paypal problem. This isn't @Aniv's job. He isn't obligated to host these group buys; and if he doesn't have the time or has no interest in staggering the release because of paypal's issues, then so be it. We're lucky people are willing to host these GB's to begin with, which I'm not sure why they do it anyway considering sense of entitlement some people have around here (I am NOT directing this comment at you. I totally understand you are frustrated so please don't think I'm in any way saying that you have a sense of entitlement).

BTW, working again. Just got a SL.

that kind of rude judgement of the service is not warranted.
Nothing rude there. GB’s have been happening here for a long time, since recent PP changes (whatever maybe the problem) has caused a constant headache, which has been resolved by a scattered GB release at various times. However, this has come after every time there has been a problem.
If the issues with PP are not resolved, all I ask is just don’t mess us about about and do the staggered GB release from the start.