The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 35) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 25, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Silk Print Dots, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_overall_5000x.jpgFS_overall_5000x.jpgLS_overall_2000x.jpgDLS_overall_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
In Manta We Trust :drool:

Love the steelbook art. All the editions look great. The SL is probably my favourite. But as @JGCramp already mentioned, the shot of Michael Caine on the back of the Full Slip is wonderful and makes me want to get the Full Slip. Or just get both :rofl:

Reactions: JGCramp
Much prefer this to BF's thankfully. Manta is king! :notworthy:
I don't know where I like that art more, on the slip here, or the Blufans steelbook there. Steelbook here is rather dull. Would want to see fullslip art there to decide, but not buying both now, because second fullslip (as they're listed here) has the same front art as the Zavvi steelbook I got, and the third is using the tired old general art from amaray releases. So only the first lenti slip is an option, meaning it can't go together with the Blufans release - one or the other.

I like the SL the best. Don't feel the need to buy the one click with that uninteresting artwork. The Manta SL + Blufans edition are all I need for this movie.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Manta's steelbook is so much better than Blufans. No contest for me and hurray that I don't have to scramble to pick up one of 1500 copies. Single lenticular for me all the way!