The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 35) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 25, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Silk Print Dots, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_overall_5000x.jpgFS_overall_5000x.jpgLS_overall_2000x.jpgDLS_overall_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, I was curious so looked it up. Since 2017, prices have gone up (shipped to Canada) by $23 USD per single edition. That's only $5 more for the slip, and $13 more for shipping.

• Informative
Reactions: Stygian
13:01

Thanks to any of these GB who took most of the stock out, and people who buy to resell (from GB's and the minority who went direct), I will save money :whistle:
I've got to agree with you. I mean, I've literally blindly clicked the buttons to order my copy as fast as I could and both the SL and the DL were OOS as soon as I got back to the homepage. I mean, how many copies were allocated to GB's here and there? I used them as a resource and will still do, mainly because I'm often off to work when the preorders go live, but it seems like the quantity of copies available for purchase were kinda little... Or maybe we're experiencing a rise in premium collecting all around the world...

Reactions: Granada and Chokwe
Doesn't matter if I log in to Paypal prior to ordering, it still asks me to login again when going through the actual order process... always has done, and I've never found a way of avoiding it.
this is weird... like i said i am used to the text thing, but once i am logged in i can go through the process without having to log in again. this should be investigated, as there is for sure a reason to this behviour.
could you still order what you wanted ?

I've got to agree with you. I mean, I've literally blindly clicked the buttons to order my copy as fast as I could and both the SL and the DL were OOS as soon as I got back to the homepage. I mean, how many copies were allocated to GB's here and there? I used them as a resource and will still do, mainly because I'm often off to work when the preorders go live, but it seems like the quantity of copies available for purchase were kinda little... Or maybe we're experiencing a rise in premium collecting all around the world...
I think there is definitely a rise in premium collecting, otherwise there wouldn't be so many GBs. Unfortunately, the only way to secure a copy direct now is to have very quick fingers (and not fall asleep 2min before pre-order like me) and a good set-up and fast internet connection. With great pre-orders, comes great responsibility.. :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
We'll see in the next months in eBay.

think the GB allocation rising is the main reason. Resellers are using it too.

Doesn't matter if I log in to Paypal prior to ordering, it still asks me to login again when going through the actual order process... always has done, and I've never found a way of avoiding it.
I used normal check-out this time instead of PayPal express and it didn't ask me to login to PayPal twice.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Paypal really be taking years off my life with each pre-order... had to type out a confirmation code they sent me through text, which I've never had to do before :confused:
Same here buddy, I had to confirm its me by logging into the paypal app. Had OC in my cart but by the time I got to the last step it was already sold out... and that was still just a minute past the pre-order start LOL :D :D :D

• Wow
this is weird... like i said i am used to the text thing, but once i am logged in i can go through the process without having to log in again. this should be investigated, as there is for sure a reason to this behviour.
could you still order what you wanted ?
Thankfully my login details are remembered/pre-filled, so I literally just have to hit the login button, otherwise I really would be screwed if I also had to type them out every time. It obviously must be something to do with how I have PP setup, since no one else appears to have the problem... the text thing, however, is most likely due to me recently getting a new computer and therefore having to confirm my identity on a new device, so hopefully it was just a one-time thing!

Reactions: Jocelin
Same here buddy, I had to confirm its me by logging into the paypal app. Had OC in my cart but by the time I got to the last step it was already sold out... and that was still just a minute past the pre-order start LOL :D :D :D
Crazy how fast stuff sells out nowadays. I'd never missed a Manta pre-order until Blade Runner. Sorry you missed it bud :(

Crazy how fast stuff sells out nowadays. I'd never missed a Manta pre-order until Blade Runner. Sorry you missed it bud :(
Yeah, pretty crazy indeed. This was my first time pre-ordering directly. Well, hopefully I will be more lucky next time :) Money saved I guess :D :D Im sure I will get this at some point so no biggie. Hope you got what you were after mate :thumbs:

PM me your FB I can tag you to several FB groups if you want, they sell everything from FA, Zeta, Manta, Weet , Kimchi etc
Don't use FB anymore. But you can share with all of use here, because everyone has the rights to see those prices too, as @Mokum said:
My suggestion is to keep an eye on FB's groups too as I've seen crazy bargains there like people only bought such editions to sell them at cost afterwards ;)

I've been posting against scalping here since I entered to this forum. And I realised who are involve with who (and some practices).
So my identity (social one) can be kept in private, as it has to be. That's why I don't use FB, but somebody else do.
So share that FB pages with ALL of us (if there was willing to) :)