The Raid 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
entertainmentstore_zps5a70a611.jpg

Official HDN Announcement:

We are pleased to announce that our friends at the Entertainment Store will have the Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook for The Raid 2!

Release date: August 11,2014

• Limited to 4,000 copies
    • Worldwide exclusive artwork by Jock
    • Debossed title
    • Zero finish

Purchase link £ 17.99

Group Buy: Masterblaster, Naughtius Maximus or HUBMUSWELL

65584215_500x500_1.jpg

More pics:
65584215_500x500_2.jpg

65584215_500x500_3.jpg

Previous member news regarding UK release:
This has just come up from their Facebook page...
http://shortlist.com/entertainment/films/exclusive-raid-2-blu-ray-artwork

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 672
Last edited by a moderator:
Would you guys say the German or UK one goes better with this release in terms of artwork?

If this turns out to be white rather than grey/bare metal, then maybe the German one is a good partner for this.
I own the German White version and am thoroughly happy with it, although the UK version does look nice.

Like I say, may have to wait on confirmation of the colour of the steel here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: nicblue
I also own the German one and the reason I got it was because I actually prefered the photos of it. But I've never seen the uk one in hand and I know the love it gets. Maybe one day but for now happy with my German version. Will defo be ordering this tho

Reactions: D4vem88 and nicblue
Looks great in white but silver would be a better match with the UK edition of the first film, either way will look brill I'm sure.

When are we going to hear when it's live though?!?! :D

After England lost again! This has cheered me up some what, the first raid steelbook may well be my favorite of them all and i love the movie, not seen the raid 2 yet, but this is a definite purchase.

If this turns out to be white rather than grey/bare metal, then maybe the German one is a good partner for this.
I own the German White version and am thoroughly happy with it, although the UK version does look nice.

Like I say, may have to wait on confirmation of the colour of the steel here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own both... Bring it on :D

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I also own the German one and the reason I got it was because I actually prefered the photos of it. But I've never seen the uk one in hand and I know the love it gets. Maybe one day but for now happy with my German version. Will defo be ordering this tho

I bought the German one because I preferred the artwork and white vs silver look. Then I picked up the play steel and realised I was wrong. They're both gorgeous, but the debossing on the UK steel makes it the one to own. I won't sell my German one because it's gorgeous, but the UK one is perfect.

I'm clearly in the minority here, but I wasn't impressed with this movie. Loved the first one and had huge hopes for the second, but it felt too much like a gangster flick than an action movie. There were some awesome fights, yes, but wrapped up in way too much crime drama. Plus, after the promises of a sequel that continues directly on from the first, I was disappointed at how much of a clean break it made from the first. So much so that it makes the events and motivations of the original seem pointless.

Good looking steel though and nice that it ties in with the first, but not for me.

Reactions: IdeaOfEvil
Is it wrong for me to have wished for Hammer Girl to get pride of place on the front? :D Regardless, looks lovely and clean when compared with the US cover.