Amazon.fr
fnac.com

51u+KIkkTsL.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
It's G2 ;). It's funny how people get stuck on one thing (from one studio, WB) and they automatically worry about every single steelbook from all studios (though it's true some mock-ups don't reflect the actual G2 size of the steels).

In this instance, Wild Side did a Snowpiercer steelbook earlier this year, very underrated around here — if Kimchi had used that artwork (the one on the lenti) instead of the thing they came up with, with the logo on the front and a blank back, everyone would be in awe.

I trust them to do a good job on this (and it's the rest of the world that has upside down spines, not France, or Germany :D :D).

Had I not committed to the Entertainment Store group buy, I would have bought this for sure, but I'm glad I was in David's GB and looking forward to the ES version :). Still, very good looking steelbook.

Nice steel but I do agree with lolwut's comments regarding upside down 'The' and also personally think it could have done without the streaky err... raindrops or whatever you want to call them: diagonal sparks/slashes/dashes.

Still a good effort, I may grab one in future when my To Buy list has been thinned out.

Reactions: lolwut
I live in France and I confirm that it is the G2 format.
It is not as beautiful as the Entertainment Store Exclusive but for a French edition is not too bad.
The poster inside gift is quite stylish.