The Raid (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Just announced! The Raid, on Blu-ray Steelbook from play.com
Release Date: September 24th, 2012

Debossed: Title and Windows on both front and back covers!
Courtesy of Surfury

raid_front.jpg

The_Raid_Play_Back.jpg

The_Raid_Inside.jpg

Member pics courtesy of surfury:

Order Here

For USA / Canada Members, view the group buy here

Last edited:
One of my favourite steels and I really enjoyed the film. If the sequel goes ahead at the end of 2013/early 2014 and also gets a steelbook book release then the original could possibly go up in price for the people who don't own it yet.

Was looking for a movie to watch this evening and settled on this. I forgt just how nice this steel is. It's actually beautiful.

I'l avoid the sequel, the fight scenes went on far too long where imo it wasn't realistic and got boring after seeing the same thing again and again.

The sequel will include car chases, what's not to like? :D

Missed out on this first time around but got it from eBay not long after. It's hardly gone up in price from when I got it, which I thought was surprising. Considering how sought after it was I thought it would be one of the more highly valued UK steels. Definitely in my top 5 from my collection.

The sequel will include car chases, what's not to like? :D

Missed out on this first time around but got it from eBay not long after. It's hardly gone up in price from when I got it, which I thought was surprising. Considering how sought after it was I thought it would be one of the more highly valued UK steels. Definitely in my top 5 from my collection.

yeah it is surprising that the price of this has stayed pretty reasonable, I too thought this would have risen greatly in value but its gd that people can still get it for a gd price:thumbs:

95% of most films are unrealistic, this is no different. Infact this is arguably one of the best action movies ever made.

As I dont have the steelbook, I will gladly take this of anyones as long as they are willing to part with it :)

95% of most films are unrealistic, this is no different. Infact this is arguably one of the best action movies ever made.

As I dont have the steelbook, I will gladly take this of anyones as long as they are willing to part with it :)

yeah but they shouldn't start the sequel which is meant to be two hours after the last movie.

Last edited:
I still haven't watched this unbelievably. That said it would be great if people could use spoiler tags.