The Raid (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Just announced! The Raid, on Blu-ray Steelbook from play.com
Release Date: September 24th, 2012

Debossed: Title and Windows on both front and back covers!
Courtesy of Surfury

raid_front.jpg

The_Raid_Play_Back.jpg

The_Raid_Inside.jpg

Member pics courtesy of surfury:

Order Here

For USA / Canada Members, view the group buy here

Last edited:
IMO the artwork is sick!!!!!!!!! there are lot of steels out there with misleading artwork but if you know enough about the movie then you know what the artwork is all about so no I don't think this one looks like anime because I saw the movie and know why the artwork is what it is. But it might be different to an average joe.

Last edited:
Very Interesting artwork for the cover. I loved the movie when I saw it in theaters. When I saw the steel artwork I had to double check to make sure it was the same movie. In the states, it was released as "The Raid: Redemption". So seeing the title and artwork - I was confused for a moment. I'll give them a lot of credit for originality here. Something totally different.

Please stop spamming!

This does my head in. The guys post was pointless, but added as much value as this comment. The poweres that be decided to impose a 30 post requirement to access the trading forum, as a result you will always get spam.

It would be a lot more useful either reporting the post or beter still, ignoring it.

Reactions: Chief