Release date: June 6, 2016
Purchase link: The Revenant
Price: £19.99

HMV Ireland
Price: €24.99

HDN Group Buy hosted by: Naughtius Maximus

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will just pick this up in the store. Never been a problem in the past so don't see it being an issue for this one. I will pretty much pick up all editions of this movie. One of the greatest achievements I have ever seen.

Will make a point of finding the time to watch "Man in the Wilderness" (1971) with Richard Harris - based on the same story - before watching this.
Have yet to watch "Birdman" and only watched a couple of films that he has been involved in - "21 Grams" (being the reported body weight loss of the corpse after the departure of the "immortal human soul") and "Amores Perros / aka Love's a *****" - and I remember being mightily impressed with both so really looking forward to this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: jim 80
Looking forward to seeing this, but I suspect we'll see some nice steelbook packages from out east, so I'm not going to preorder just yet

Funny I only heard about the buzz surrounding this film the other day and it doesn't surprise as DeCaprio is turning out to be one of the finest actors of his generation. I can understand why he was used in Django Unchained.

He was awesome in Wolf of wall street to he definitely deserved an Oscar for his performance. He is the best actor of his generation around today without a doubt.

Reactions: harry
He was awesome in Wolf of wall street to he definitely deserved an Oscar for his performance. He is the best actor of his generation around today without a doubt.

Agree with you my friend :thumbs:. He was nominated 5 times and never won it :bag:. Wolf of wall street and Django he was awesome. :woot:
I think him, Tom Hardy, Michael Fassbender, Christian Bale are the best actors of this generation :thumbs:

Would love to see him another Tarantino Movie :naughty:

Reactions: Aw 83 and mattyj
There is so much amazing art work they could use for full slips right from the film itself. Hopefully someone jjumps on this.

The art of the steelbook is ok imo