Price: €26.99

image.jpeg

USA, 2015, 156 min
Director: Alejandro González Iñárritu
Draft: Michael Punk (book)
Writer: Alejandro González Iñárritu, Mark L. Smith
Cinematography: Emmanuel Lubezki
Music: Rjúiči Sakamoto
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy, Domhnall Gleeson, Will Poulter, Paul Anderson, Lukas Haas, Brendan Fletcher, Kristoffer Joner, Robert Moloney, Javier shoe, Brad Carter, McCaleb Burnett

REVENANT - Resurrection Blu-ray Steelbook
American West, South Dakota, 1823. The place and time with a lot of relative value of human life. An experienced hunter and trapper Hugh Glass (Leonardo DiCaprio) is with his son on a journey with trappers. Surrounded by deep forests resist attacks by Indians and unexpected needs for his journey to overcome the ruthless, yet uncharted landscape full of pitfalls. GLASS becomes fatal encounter with an angry female grizzly bear. Although survives bear attack, but is hurting a hunting trip should be divided. While most hunters continue the journey, and Glasss and his son remain only two men, John Fitzgerald (Tom Hardy) and Jim Bridger (Will Poulter). I more or less just waiting to die to bury him then and they continue their journey. But the wounded hunter still does not die, so Fitzgerald decides to shorten waiting for the inevitable. When try to involuntary euthanasia, but it catches Glass's son, whom Fitzgerald kills. Glass still alive then bury in the grave, along with Bridger disappear. But Hugh is very deep root. The utterly miserable state climbs out of his own grave, desperately staggers the magical, but quite indifferent landscape. When life keeps him above all hatred and desire for revenge. Must overcome the brutal cold and hungry, wild rivers, warlike Indian tribes and to accomplish his revenge.

Audio: Czech 5.1, English 5.1
Subtitles: Czech
Picture: 16: 9 2.40: 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @C.C. 95

I don't like the artwork too much, but who knows if this is going to be final (probably not). But as I'm living in Vienna which is about a 40 minutes drive away from Bratislava, I guess I'm going to check a Slovakian store out when The Revenant is released.

Thanks @C.C. 95

I don't like the artwork too much, but who knows if this is going to be final (probably not). But as I'm living in Vienna which is about a 40 minutes drive away from Bratislava, I guess I'm going to check a Slovakian store out when The Revenant is released.
That would be great @Back to the Matrix. I ordered from Nator.sk a week ago. I think I am the first person from HDN order from this particular store....so I am curious to see if they are the real deal. If you see the same steelbook (or metalpak) when you go over there (or check out your nearby stores)- that would be even more proof that these are for real!!:thumbs:
I hope it's all for real because they have alternative covers that are definitely interesting.

That would be great @Back to the Matrix. I ordered from Nator.sk a week ago. I think I am the first person from HDN order from this particular store....so I am curious to see if they are the real deal. If you see the same steelbook (or metalpak) when you go over there (or check out your nearby stores)- that would be even more proof that these are for real!!:thumbs:
I hope it's all for real because they have alternative covers that are definitely interesting.

Will definitely do so and let you guys know!

Last year I visited Bratislava 4 or 5 times and spotted some steelbooks (Wolf of Wall Street, Maze Runner, The Expendables III), so I will be their for The Revenant as well for sure. :D

Reactions: C.C. 95
Looks like a Metalpak to me, so have added "possible" to the thread title until it's confirmed.
I only put "steelbook" in the title because that is how they listed it on their site.
Even if they are metalpaks, I am down for metalpaks if they have interesting alternative covers...

I only put "steelbook" in the title because that is how they listed it on their site.
Even if they are metalpaks, I am down for metalpaks if they have interesting alternative covers...
I know buddy... title says one thing, and the image shows another. The retailer should be clearer!

Thanks for sharing though... hopefully we'll have confirmation soon. :)

Reactions: C.C. 95
I wouldnt trust that site very much. They are selling parfumes, toys, cosmetics and movies?

And that mock up image has a logo of whole different online retailer (dvd lipa) so not sure, maybe they are just selling what the other retailer is but I wouldnt go by their information. Better wait to have the steelbook confirmed from Czech retailers as thats where Slovakian ones are getting their stuff.

Lets wait and see...