Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: March 13, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 999 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

15440512_1374540522578643_7361850964167799918_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who thinks the complaints leveled against the art cards are really about T & A isn't really paying attention to the posts.

Obviously you have an extremely hot actress wearing not a lot of clothes for most of the film, so it's not unreasonable to think people would like to see a bit of that on the cards. I mean, they used it to help sell the movie.

But I don't think anyone really is complaining that Barons isn't giving us enough stroke-worthy material, it's a premium release and it's not an inexpensive set. The cards literally don't represent the movie at all and if you don't care about them, then why do we have them and if we stop having nice art cards, why not just stop making the booklets as well?

I think I'm going to sit this one out. For me, if this came with the 4k disc, I would have went for it. Since I already have the 4k release and the UK steelbook coming, I guess I don't need it.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Anyone who thinks the complaints leveled against the art cards are really about T & A isn't really paying attention to the posts.

Obviously you have an extremely hot actress wearing not a lot of clothes for most of the film, so it's not unreasonable to think people would like to see a bit of that on the cards. I mean, they used it to help sell the movie.

But I don't think anyone really is complaining that Barons isn't giving us enough stroke-worthy material, it's a premium release and it's not an inexpensive set. The cards literally don't represent the movie at all and if you don't care about them, then why do we have them and if we stop having nice art cards, why not just stop making the booklets as well?

Well wait a while mate and they'll catch up. They already ditched the lenticular, (even before No.1) and charge just as much as regular FACs . . . .

Well wait a while mate and they'll catch up. They already ditched the lenticular, (even before No.1) and charge just as much as regular FACs . . . .

I love the film too much to not buy this, so I'm screwed. If I knew someone else was going to do one, maybe I'd wait for it, but I don't want to take the chance. The booklet better be really good.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom