The Shallows (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 5th , 2016
Purchase links: HMV - Zoom - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £19.99 (Zavvi - HMV - Zoom)

image.jpeg

0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a pretty good shark movie, the first 2/3 were great but the finale had a couple of points that were a little over the top that took away from the rest of the film which was largely grounded in reality. I would give it a 7.5 out of 10.

It will certainly be available from Amazon (already available from HMV, Zavvi and Zoom) but knowing Amazon the price will NOT be competitive and will be at least a few pounds dearer than the others (probably at least GBP 22.99).

COVER ART: This could work for the front cover with more of the star of the show on show:-
poster227x227.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to cave and order instead of waiting price drop. I ordered from zoom as you can still use signup10 discount code to get 10% off

I have so many steels on pre-order I've created a word document just to organise myself. On 31st October release date is the same as Star Wars 3D collectors digipak, and Avenger AOU Lenti Zavvi release. There goes a good chunk of money :wacky: I am sure you have those items on your pre-order list Paul!

I have so many steels on pre-order I've created a word document just to organise myself. On 31st October release date is the same as Star Wars 3D collectors digipak, and Avenger AOU Lenti Zavvi release. There goes a good chunk of money :wacky: I am sure you have those items on your pre-order list Paul!
thats exactly what i do so i dont get surprise latter on....

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I have a huge amount of orders for Oct both UK/USA releases
Some I might have to cancel it will be decision time what to keep closer to each release date

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06
I have a huge amount of orders for Oct both UK/USA releases
Some I might have to cancel it will be decision time what to keep closer to each release date

Well I've caved in to preorder for now at £18 with discount. But this isn't an exclusive so I feel with a little patience it will drop down in a price as all retailers will have this. I will have to monitor this as the asian premium steels and Karel's GB have priority due to the limited quantity.