The Shape of Water (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.18) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 29, 2018
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (BD) - Quarter Slip (BD - Exclusive to the One Click Edition) (Pre-order October 5 at 8 PM Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $145.98 (One Click)
Group Buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip (4K + 2D) - Double Lenti (2D)
Notes: One Click has a detachable cover with "see-through" PET.
Print run is limited to 2700 numbered copies (Full Slip 1100 + Double Lenti 1100 + One Click 500 sets that include 500 Quarter Slips).

FS_c9a7d6b7-686f-4b86-943e-92f93f8ca427.jpgSOF_DLS_packshot-2.jpgSOF_QS_front.jpg

382224-650dae6d033cf1c26a4bcecfcba89ee7.jpg
382222-059aa5d283deafc59a8a3735200047d5.jpg
382223-b67b1ef2b64b6625fd2c22104c94b93c.jpg
382254-03b1bc12a470e982952a171706b91537.jpg

SOW_FS_F.jpgSOW_FS_bk.jpg
SOW_LTFS_F.jpgSOW_LTFS_bk.jpg

Last edited:
Another stunner by Manta.
Steelbook is amazing although im not massive on the back image and the front of the double lenti is fantastic. The glow transition is hard to capture in a picture but looks so good in hand. Really decent depth too. The back is just pointless

1/3

631F8BF8-4A61-4B2C-996A-E9F5721FD8B6.jpeg

C429864E-1475-4789-A071-CBAE4F275D01.jpeg

70AB8BFE-6EE4-42E8-BE12-4739EAFAD5DD.jpeg

113664B8-4EE9-499E-8DC4-6A393AA1D2CA.jpeg

25211810-5C96-4B6B-8B37-6C55A2748A5C.jpeg

The back is just pointless
I’m no fan of double lenticulars (even though I have a few, worst of them being Blu Fans Big Hero 6) and it looks like in this case the back could have been left without one. Still, it was the only Lenti version so I had to get it. Great photos @Flloydo

Reactions: Flloydo
Hello ,

@a1helios , @Balraj , @CoffeeTyrant , @cqdunham , @golomidov_alex , @LAURENT GASTON , @olivier chiappe , @PHD , @tamdin , @thegodfather1129 & @Warmachine

As the deadline has now passed the following members will not have their packages shipped until November 25th as Manta will be closed for vacation from Tuesday.

I simply cannot continue to ingest the cost of unpaid shipments.

Thanks to everyone else who has paid, your payment status should be reflected on the spreadsheet.

Best,
Aniv

Reactions: Killi Zoltan
Hello ,

@a1helios , @Balraj , @CoffeeTyrant , @cqdunham , @golomidov_alex , @LAURENT GASTON , @olivier chiappe , @PHD , @tamdin , @thegodfather1129 & @Warmachine

As the deadline has now passed the following members will not have their packages shipped until November 25th as Manta will be closed for vacation from Tuesday.

I simply cannot continue to ingest the cost of unpaid shipments.

Thanks to everyone else who has paid, your payment status should be reflected on the spreadsheet.

Best,
Aniv

Since only the first 8 tag notifications can be triggered per post for members, tagging them for you.

Guys @a1helios @Balraj @CoffeeTyrant @cqdunham @golomidov_alex @LAURENT GASTON @olivier chiappe @PHD @tamdin @thegodfather1129 @Warmachine , look up.

Reactions: Aniv
@Aniv, @Apollon

Apologies for missing the deadline. I am not visiting the site as regularly as I used to due to other priorities. I have just made the payment via Paypal but totally missed to add a note. My Transaction# is 62219017GY4606929.

Once again, am sorry to have missed your message

I don't want to speak for the host but maybe late payers have something to do with that.
nope, we all got our shipping invoices few days ago with a two day window to pay.. by that time most who ordered directly already received their editions... but i knew this was going to happen, so it was np for me personally

• Haha
  • Thanks
Reactions: mactaylor and DMD4k
nope, we all got our shipping invoices few days ago with a two day window to pay.. by that time most who ordered directly already received their editions... but i knew this was going to happen, so it was np for me personally
I ordered direct and I've yet to receive it, so far I've just been admiring photos here, the wait is worth it from what I can tell :)

Seems some are just very impatient for no reason...
Nature of the game I guess. Wanting something in your grubby little hands ASAP is part of the collecting bug. I’m okay with delays as long as I get a reason for them.

Anyone who has issues with when and how the GB orders ship should not join any future Manta Lab GB's. Even direct orders take up to 7-10 days after release of EACH AND EVERY EDITION for the title to be shipped.

Here is how the GB works, after your orders are placed through the GB I request for an export of your paypal info to create a shipping list in a specific format. That can take few hours (4-5) hours or longer to check each and every address and make sure its formatted correctly. Once that is done I send the entire list singles/box sets etc to Manta to get the shipping rates.

Once I get it back from them by 3-4 days (they pack the individual orders and assign tracking numbers), and I add the Paypal fees on top of that and send everyone a message with a 3-4 day deadline to complete payments so I can send it to Manta to have it shipped out.

Single editions are usually available first from Manta (USUALLY) and Box Sets are available later due to whatever reason (material issues / packing shortage etc). I only send the complete list after all editions are available to be shipped.

Anyhow I dont need to go into any more details, please continue to purchase direct or from wherever you like if you dont like the wait. If it is any consolation I havent received my personal set either.

Apologies for not paying on time. Paid now. Totally slipped my mind as I have not been checking in on the website or paying attention to my e-mail account. Sorry Aniv.

It seems the only steelbook seller we're allowed to criticize now is everything blu. anything else people take too personally. all that needed to be said was "GBs from Mantalab take longer"

@Aniv @cooey I will always choose your GBs over direct shipping because I know it's the best and safest way to do it.