Staff Member
Release date: September 14, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99

Shawshank.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 1, 2017
Neverwhere
Despite having both previous SteelBooks, and I don't really consider this as an masterpiece (although I do like the movie), I am somehow „drawn” to this one too, maybe because is a 4K UHD and SteelBook?!?
Has anyone other information that there would be another SteelBook with 4K UHD disk for this movie soon?
In any way, if there would be a GB made by our really good friend @apsmith21, please tag me for it, I might give up and get this one too. :rofl:

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Despite having both previous SteelBooks, and I don't really consider this as an masterpiece (although I do like the movie), I am somehow „drawn” to this one too, maybe because is a 4K UHD and SteelBook?!?
Has anyone other information that there would be another SteelBook with 4K UHD disk for this movie soon?
In any way, if there would be a GB made by our really good friend @apsmith21, please tag me for it, I might give up and get this one too. :rofl:
The same steelbook has a UK release
Zavvi Exclusive

Also is been released in France/Italy/Germany

US might have different finish to Europe but that won't be known until they released and compared

Jan 1, 2017
Neverwhere
The same steelbook has a UK release
Zavvi Exclusive

Also is been released in France/Italy/Germany

US might have different finish to Europe but that won't be known until they released and compared
Thanks Paul, but I think most likely, Europe will have the lesser finish on the SteelBook (matte, or "no finish"), and a digital code minus.
Yet, indeed, the alternative is very tempting, thanks for putting all together here! :thanks: