Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

51654890337_2decab69f3_h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is said that it is " verylimited", but you can search on eBay and find some copies for resale (for higher prices)

It is said Blufans only send 1 copy per member, but some resellers can sell some copies with different numbers:
"The serial number I send out can be different"

Scalpers among collectors, collectors among scalpers :greedy::yuck:

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2022-02-21 a las 13.42.31.png
    Captura de pantalla 2022-02-21 a las 13.42.31.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 47
It is said that it is " verylimited", but you can search on eBay and find some copies for resale (for higher prices)

It is said Blufans only send 1 copy per member, but some resellers can sell some copies with different numbers:

Vine Ok GIF

Pretty fair price! This guy still needs to learn a lot before he can be called a real scalper!!!! :naughty:

He barely will make any money after ebay will take their fees. Very reasonable price. Selling and trading was and always will be part of any collectible hobby. Starting with stamps and ending with Monet paintings.

Funny thing my copy arrived looking exactly, like the one on eBay, with the outer plastic wrapping partially peeled like that. Is someone coming to my home at night, photographing and selling things, and I'm only now noticing... figures.

Reactions: Nova
Funny thing my copy arrived looking exactly, like the one on eBay, with the outer plastic wrapping partially peeled like that. Is someone coming to my home at night, photographing and selling things, and I'm only now noticing... figures.
Mine looked exactly like that too. I removed it instantly after I recovered from the initial shock and saw the beautiful plastic shell under it. Happy days!!

Reactions: Lenny Nero and Nova

Mine looked exactly like that too. I removed it instantly after I recovered from the initial shock and saw the beautiful plastic shell under it. Happy days!!
Yep mine looked like that picture too. I was worried for a second until I realized it was just a protective film.

Mine looked exactly the same but I wasn't worried about it cause I've received a couple editions from Manta with protective boxes before:LOL: