The SteelBook™ Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

any chance of a GB for Sin City a dame to kill for best buy steel ? on the condition it´s not similar to the german, british or future shop version

I paid for Gladiator Lenticular Slip HD Zeta Group buy in December.. just wondering what the status is on that title and when it will be shipping? The group buy thread is closed so I didn't know where else to ask this question. Thanks

Hello everyone . Excuse me, but i want to know if to have acces from the group buy i have to show feedback from a moderator ? And if is yes, wich moderator can i contact ? Sorry for my english and thank you in advance for your answers ;)

Hello everyone . Excuse me, but i want to know if to have acces from the group buy i have to show feedback from a moderator ? And if is yes, wich moderator can i contact ? Sorry for my english and thank you in advance for your answers ;)

To join a GB, you need 20 non-spammy posts (which you already have). Just make sure you read the OP of the GB and no backing out once you commit. :)