The SteelBook™ Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

There are 2 group buy threads active already dude.

@GoldMotel 2 group buys are live in Mondo X Steelbook forum

There are already 2 group buys set up for Dredd, check the OP of the est Buy Canada Dredd 3D (Mondo X #005) Steelbook thread

Thanks guys. I've only done a few group buys here and didn't realize that Mondo steels had their own section. Thanks for directing me to the right place.

I'd really, really appreciate a GB for the Kimchi Raid sets that are coming up next week. I've got a 3 month old baby daughter sleeping in our room & a 9-5 job, so getting up at 2am in the UK is a)going to wake her up & cause me hell from the wife and b) going to kill me for the day job :). Anyone that can help would be a star!

^ Likewise, I'd love to join a gb for both Raid 1 & 2 Kimchi lenticular versions as I'll be away with no internet connection :(

Hi, there will be or there is already Group Buy for Kingsman: Secret Service steelbook Best Buy USA?

I've only seen Group Buy from Canada.

Does anyone know if there will be a GB for
Spongebob: Sponge Out of Water (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Hastings Exclusive) [USA] ?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: