The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 51) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 18, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $173.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0E8F8474-DBB0-422A-95B5-09CFEA1CDB72.jpeg
25ED815C-5E98-4864-A5DC-7E3C1F87ADBB.jpeg
F9C8A250-EC63-4A9C-B5CF-2C2E38D4B5F2.jpeg
C0450A8A-9C1B-4B62-8AA8-21E360B93718.jpeg

Last edited:
Got mine DL on Triggers GB for £61 first time it's been cheaper than going to manta labs website which it would have cost me £66 for the DL
I sound like a broken record but the pound changes so badly on a daily basis. Every 20 minutes it weakens or get a tad stronger. It’s so hard to get a gauge on it now and from about 9am till just before pre order at 1 it weakened and cost me just over £2 more than it would of earlier this morning. That’s only £2 but it’s a bonkers amount of change in a few hours. The one click would of cost me nearly £5 more than what it was a few hours ago.

And of course that Has started to get better once it got past 1pm lol.

I don’t like that manta one clicks are now more expensive than a blufans one click to the U.K. getting so ridiculous

Yes batman begins blufans DL cost me something like £93.50 and the Dark Knight DL blufans only cost me £80 time we get the next batman it will be something £100
And it’s the worse one! I’m going to cry paying for rises

TDK OC cost me £159.88 (in March)
BB OC £185

Rises will be in the £190+ realm. F**king savage that difference. Doing my head in

Reactions: Wally1988
I'm surprised no one seems to like the SL. That was my second choice after the FS (it was my first choice for a minute). I think the lenti effect on the bullets could end up looking really cool. I'm not a big fan of the back, but then again I'm not a big fan of the backs on any of them.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Bought the OC and the only shipping was express for $110! I’ve bought direct from them before didn’t remember paying that much for shipping.
May I ask where you live? 110US$ for shipping seems quite expensive for an One Click. You didn't add anything else to your cart?

like i said i didnt want suicide squad so i was just checking the ones i wouldve liked like interstellar, blade runner or dune
Blade Runner probably didn't go back in stock? Do you know if the Interstellar Fullslip and/or Interstellar OC was back in stock as well?

I sound like a broken record but the pound changes so badly on a daily basis. Every 20 minutes it weakens or get a tad stronger. It’s so hard to get a gauge on it now and from about 9am till just before pre order at 1 it weakened and cost me just over £2 more than it would of earlier this morning. That’s only £2 but it’s a bonkers amount of change in a few hours. The one click would of cost me nearly £5 more than what it was a few hours ago.

And of course that Has started to get better once it got past 1pm lol.

I don’t like that manta one clicks are now more expensive than a blufans one click to the U.K. getting so ridiculous
Yeah, it's been steadily falling whole past 30 days, with one small bump a week ago:

Screenshot_20220923-181926_Chrome.jpg

So a $54 fullslip with $18 shipping to UK would've cost £59 a month ago, but is £65 now. That's 10% increase.

Reactions: Flloydo