The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 51) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 18, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $173.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0E8F8474-DBB0-422A-95B5-09CFEA1CDB72.jpeg
25ED815C-5E98-4864-A5DC-7E3C1F87ADBB.jpeg
F9C8A250-EC63-4A9C-B5CF-2C2E38D4B5F2.jpeg
C0450A8A-9C1B-4B62-8AA8-21E360B93718.jpeg

Last edited:
FFS..... I LOVE IT

although the SL is my least fav I still quite like it (mainly the back)

But once again the art cards images could be better

Reactions: JinxyKatte
  • One Click Box - Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing​

• Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing​

• Double Lenticular Full Slip: Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing​

• WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".​

Reactions: spider-bat
Love both the FS and the DL... The SL is nice too but not as much as the other two.
I think I like the FS more though...

Reactions: Flloydo
Love both the FS and the DL... The SL is nice too but not as much as the other two.
I think I like the FS more though...
For me I like the DL most because I don’t have that art on anything yet and always liked them both especially the bus art. But I was kinda hoping that to be a full slip artwork instead. As long as the DL is clear, sharp and has depth I’ll be happy.

I’ve already got the FS art on the mondo vinyl but I’m happy to get it again because this will have a nice finish (the vinyl is just card)

And although the SL is my least favourite, it could turn out a winner if the lenti is clear and sharp and king shark is spot glossed on the back

ok, guys...
let-me-hit-you-with-some-knowledge-knowledge.gif

dl: is the winner
sl: great front, back is weak
fs: great front, back is similar to the back of the steelbook

but movie is great, so oc is the only option

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
Glad fullslip is the best, although too similar with the steelbook.
But the DL has almost the same front as my digibook, so no. Lenti sucks all the way around.

Wen GB?
staring bruce lee GIF