Digibook The Suicide Squad (4K + Blu-ray Lenticular Digibook) (Manta Lab Exclusive) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 3, 2021
Purchase link: Manta Lab (Pre-order on October 11, at 3 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $45.99
Note: 4K-UHD, 44 page Lenticular Digibook with movie contents.

FA1393AA-5FE0-4C5B-8A63-D5D3F45EE540.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, a digibook! I was making myself settle for one of those WWA steelbooks but this is much better! 'Problem' solved.
Plus don't have to wait 2-3 years for FilmArena to release it.

YesAsia have it for preorder right now, as with all other digibooks 'sold out' at MantaLab (Godzilla vs Kong, Tenet, etc).
I think the price is higher (Godzilla was $44), and I'm not sure if there are any differences, like absence of a lenticular cover, or language of text inside, as all of them are listed as "Hong Kong Version".

The page with the mediabook disappeared 3 mins before preorder, then appeared lower, in another section. Now it's at the top of it, but either way, the link here isn't working anymore.
Got one! Along with UHD Lenti of Birds of Prey, didn't have any editions, but decided to buy it after all.
Suicide Squad is about $20 cheaper, than on YesAsia, so even with shipping is cheaper than there, and they don't ship to my country, would have to reship it from somewhere, so glad I waited a few days.

Hmm, just realized I haven't received mine yet. Checked tracking, it went from Hong Kong to Germany for some reason, and now is in Netherlands. I'm in god forsaken Russia. There's no point for it to travel all the way to the middle of Europe...