Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.14 star(s) Rating: 4.14/5 7 Votes
Title: The Suicide Squad (2021)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: James Gunn

Cast: Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Idris Elba, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, Taika Waititi, Nathan Fillion, John Cena, Sean Gunn and more!

Release: 2021-08-04

Attachments

• suicide squad 2.jpg
    suicide squad 2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 820
Im guessing you didn't like the first one much? ;)

Not that much, it was all over the place and was looking so forward to it. Elements of it were good but I've gone off those now

Saying that if I like one of hdzeta packages then I'll most likely go for it lol :wacky:

Was you a fan?

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Not that much, it was all over the place and was looking so forward to it. Elements of it were good but I've gone off those now

Saying that if I like one of hdzeta packages then I'll most likely go for it lol :wacky:

Was you a fan?
I did really enjoy it :D So definitely looking forward to the sequel. ;)
Oh im sure u would, that would make for a cool edition :)

Btw @GI_SnakeEyes thinks the same way u do lol. Him and i used to argue over this movie lol :rofl:

I did really enjoy it :D So definitely looking forward to the sequel. ;)
Oh im sure u would, that would make for a cool edition :)

Btw @GI_SnakeEyes thinks the same way u do lol. Him and i used to argue over this movie lol :rofl:

I'm sure I'll still watch the sequel just to continue the DCU plus the eye candy that is margot will give me some enjoyment at least. One of my main issues was with will smith, I've gone off him so much in the last 10ish years and I can't stand that b*llend jai courtney so that puts me off too, I would like to see a bit more joker but I'm guessing Leto will drop out due to him being unhappy with the final cut which will be annoying if the character is either palmed out the film or recast

Maybe the sequel will be better.
Still need to see WW too but I'm not sure I'll be allowed back in my local cinema after watching gal in that getup for 2 hours !! :rofl: :emb:

Well yeah the eye candy thing is definitely important lol. Personally i liked the dude who played Boomerang but Margot was pretty cute as Harley lol. :LOL:

Omg i can imagine u in the theatre lol. And afterwards lol. :rofl:

Who would people like to see direct the sequel?

Personally I'd love to see Edgar Wright direct... I was super disappointed when he dropped out of Ant-Man, because I reckon he'd make a great superhero movie if he were allowed to do his own thing, and Warner Bros seem more willing than Marvel to allow that. Plus I could see him using a similar style as Scott Pilgrim for this, which would work really well IMO.

I'd even be willing to give David Ayer a second chance at directing though to be honest... sounds like he (and everyone else involved) were kinda rushed and under a lot of pressure for the first movie, so given the extra time I think he could do a much better job!

Whatever happens, I just hope lessons were learnt from the first Suicide Squad attempt... it was possibly one of my biggest movie disappointments in the last 5-10 years.

Personally I'd love to see Edgar Wright direct... I was super disappointed when he dropped out of Ant-Man, because I reckon he'd make a great superhero movie if he were allowed to do his own thing, and Warner Bros seem more willing than Marvel to allow that. Plus I could see him using a similar style as Scott Pilgrim for this, which would work really well IMO.

I'd even be willing to give David Ayer a second chance at directing though to be honest... sounds like he (and everyone else involved) were kinda rushed and under a lot of pressure for the first movie, so given the extra time I think he could do a much better job!

Whatever happens, I just hope lessons were learnt from the first Suicide Squad attempt... it was possibly one of my biggest movie disappointments in the last 5-10 years.

Remember seeing the trailer for the first time. I was SO Freakin' Hyped!
I personally think the cast was great but the story sucked. Just need to get the right script for this next one and I think everything will be ok.

If they had just done a live action version of Batman: Assault on Arkham. That would have been perfect.

And I was ok with Leto's Joker. It was slightly too much with the face tattoos and stuff, but overall, I didn't hate him like some people did...

Edgar is an interesting choice for director, @Noodles. Whatever he touches is gold. So i'm sure he could make this good. But I wonder if he would do it?
I think Ayer is doing Gotham City Sirens, so not sure if he would be able to do this too?

What about someone like Drew Goddard? Get him to write and direct it. We know he can do both.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
Well yeah the eye candy thing is definitely important lol. Personally i liked the dude who played Boomerang but Margot was pretty cute as Harley lol. :LOL:

Omg i can imagine u in the theatre lol. And afterwards lol. :rofl:

Liked his acting or thought he was hot? Or both?

Lol the old bill will be waiting for me outside.

I was so disappointed that the whole Wright and ant man didn't work out but if Wright even batters an eyelid at suicide squad 2 I'll go off him for life. I don't mind giving Ayer a second chance and I like his other films but he needs to do it his way

Remember seeing the trailer for the first time. I was SO Freakin' Hyped!
I personally think the cast was great but the story sucked. Just need to get the right script for this next one and I think everything will be ok.

If they had just done a live action version of Batman: Assault on Arkham. That would have been perfect.

And I was ok with Leto's Joker. It was slightly too much with the face tattoos and stuff, but overall, I didn't hate him like some people did...

Edgar is an interesting choice for director, @Noodles. Whatever he touches is gold. So i'm sure he could make this good. But I wonder if he would do it?
I think Ayer is doing Gotham City Sirens, so not sure if he would be able to do this too?

What about someone like Drew Goddard? Get him to write and direct it. We know he can do both.

Same, was so hyped after the first trailer and I couldn't wait. I agree the Story was very bad, not sure why they went that route and I was hoping for it to follow assault on arkham too

Good shout on Goddard, he might be able to save it

Last edited:
HELL YEAH BABY! :woot: :hungry: :drool:
990fa29a068baf26594826fd31b3b91a.gif

Ahh don't get me started, that's one thing DC are doing right,

At times I think they have looked through my browser and the reason they cast Amy Adams, margot Robbie and gal Gadot is because of "Flloydos" p0rn search.
(Crazy blondes in hotpants, Israeli beauties and red heads)

Hahaha..... Sorry had to take it there

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Pretty hot....yeah. :LOL::drool:
Haha absolutely. :rofl: The theatre will have to put up a big photo of u inside with "Do not let this dude in here ever again" :rofl::rofl:

I don't trust his chin!

Just don't trust it lol

They can borrow the same photo from the supermarket down the road to me where the cute cashier works. I like to watch her through the dying roses just across from the till

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaw and elle82
I don't trust his chin!

Just don't trust it lol

They can borrow the same photo from the supermarket down the road to me where the cute cashier works. I like to watch her through the dying roses just across from the till
Haha youre too funny :rofl:

Well there u go. And theres probably more places around who have it u dont even know about :LOL:;):rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database