Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 7, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $26.99

1625155943928.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i think that price is a mistake too, the non-steelbook edition is selling for $25.99 and usually those are cheaper than the Steelbooks. $21.99 seems to be the new pricepoint for re-issues of non-disney titles like the recent Sicario or Hitchcock releases.

The Thing was showing as "Coming Soon/Sold Out" about 30 mins ago, but has been going in and out of stock. Kudos for anyone else who was able to grab it while it lasted.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Yeah i think that price is a mistake too, the non-steelbook edition is selling for $25.99 and usually those are cheaper than the Steelbooks. $21.99 seems to be the new pricepoint for re-issues of non-disney titles like the recent Sicario or Hitchcock releases.

The Thing was showing as "Coming Soon/Sold Out" about 30 mins ago, but has been going in and out of stock. Kudos for anyone else who was able to grab it while it lasted.
It didn't sell out. Sometimes steelbooks are listed as coming soon before they become available to purchase. The Harry Potter, Vertigo and Rear Window steels were listed as coming soon for about a week, but are now available to purchase. Sometimes, there is a temporary sell out as you stated, but I'm certain it is not sold out. Best Buy steelbooks don't generally sell out that quickly.

I mean combining this with 2 other offers it certainly does payoff. But buying just this costs are to high. If GB goes through for this price i'll definitely combine it with 2 other steels. I'm for this offer 16.99$ which i bet will include just 4K which is totally fine for me as i'm looking just for 4K steel.

at 16,99$ id certainly take a copy, if only for the 4k disc :thumbs:

I’m in for 2 copies too.

I mean combining this with 2 other offers it certainly does payoff. But buying just this costs are to high. If GB goes through for this price i'll definitely combine it with 2 other steels. I'm for this offer 16.99$ which i bet will include just 4K which is totally fine for me as i'm looking just for 4K steel.

I'll wait to see if it goes live with this price - I can't post a group buy until I have secured copies at a certain price anyway.

I think BB ran out of stock and it's probably typo - it's probably only 4K. I doubt that steelbook which includes 4K and BR would go on sale for 16.99 and be by almost 10$ cheaper against amaray of 4K and BR even though later one has digital code.
Keeping fingers crossed for restock. :headphone::angel::coffee: