The Thing (1982) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #3) [Italy]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on February 12, at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €59.90
Note: 500 copies

FB_IMG_1642590103416.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the tag @TheCollector86

Nah I’m good. I’m Interested to see this steel and if we get it here and if I like it then I will pick it up to add to my ever growing thing collection but I’m not interested in a CM version. Won’t be worth the money for me IMO.

I need a proper WEA premium of this and now I want @toykuehn mock up with the Matt Ferguson front art

Reactions: tha_lunatic
I think you need to add at least 4 more ‘RE’s’ on that
Only did one "re-" because CM already did it!!

This is just a slap in the face to (some of their own) clients. And I don't even have the first.

Now waiting for those one or two owners of the first release to come and say they're fine with it :LOL:

This is just a slap in the face to (some of their own) clients. And I don't even have the first.

Now waiting for those one or two owners of the first release to come and say they're fine with it :LOL:

Did they? I wasn’t aware..... or I was and I’ve forgot. Hmmm. something tells me it was the weird steel with the red coloured alien coming out of him. I don’t actually own that one (thought it was only the scream factory steel I don’t own but it’s that too)

Yeah ill let you have the one re then. I meant with all the steels but it makes sense what you did

Reactions: asliv504 and DMD4k

why? i dont think they will re-release #3 lenti.. just a full slip to combine with #3 lenti and a *new* lenti

edit: didnt read the spoiler, but im fine with it lol

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Name of the retailer is already in the title. When there are actual links, that area will be populated just like any other thread. Thanks.