The Thing (1982) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #?) [Italy]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Feb 10, 2020
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

IMG_1013.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Cheers for the tag @TheCollector86

Nah I’m good. I’m Interested to see this steel and if we get it here and if I like it then I will pick it up to add to my ever growing thing collection but I’m not interested in a CM version. Won’t be worth the money for me IMO.

I need a proper WEA premium of this and now I want @toykuehn mock up with the Matt Ferguson front art

Reactions: TheCollector86

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
I think you need to add at least 4 more ‘RE’s’ on that
Only did one "re-" because CM already did it!!

This is just a slap in the face to (some of their own) clients. And I don't even have the first.

Now waiting for those one or two owners of the first release to come and say they're fine with it :LOL:

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon

This is just a slap in the face to (some of their own) clients. And I don't even have the first.

Now waiting for those one or two owners of the first release to come and say they're fine with it :LOL:

Did they? I wasn’t aware..... or I was and I’ve forgot. Hmmm. something tells me it was the weird steel with the red coloured alien coming out of him. I don’t actually own that one (thought it was only the scream factory steel I don’t own but it’s that too)

Yeah ill let you have the one re then. I meant with all the steels but it makes sense what you did

Reactions: DMD4k

hatredhorror

(not actually) BANNED
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
Germany

why? i dont think they will re-release #3 lenti.. just a full slip to combine with #3 lenti and a *new* lenti

edit: didnt read the spoiler, but im fine with it lol

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k