Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 3, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

715dzUaumdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

51zn9dxv88L._AC_.jpg

Last edited:
What warnings? Like against ebay or Titans cos I mean a stealbook arriving like that from ebay is hardly titans of cults fault lol.

I am one of the few people on here that still defend them and while I don't think they are in any way comparable to premium retailers, I don't think they are nearly as bad as some people especially people on here make them out to be. And as they seem to have gone quiet again I am really hoping they are still thinking about changing out their plastic cases.
Well, yeah maybe, but even then they'd rather called themselves "Beacons of Mediocrity" instead... :naughty: .

They'll return eventually re-releasing the few that have increased in value and/or release long overdue bangers like Iron Man, Indiana Jones or R.E.D...

What warnings? Like against ebay or Titans cos I mean a stealbook arriving like that from ebay is hardly titans of cults fault lol.

I am one of the few people on here that still defend them and while I don't think they are in any way comparable to premium retailers, I don't think they are nearly as bad as some people especially people on here make them out to be. And as they seem to have gone quiet again I am really hoping they are still thinking about changing out their plastic cases.

Against Titans of Cult. I'm gonna have to disagree with who to blame here. This was a brand new, still in shrink wrap copy. It was packaged with plenty of protection in the box. The shipping box itself was in perfect condition. The plastic outer-box of the release itself was in perfect condition. The steelbook was this screwed up, inside of the "ice" box from the plant. That's not on the eBay seller or USPS whatsoever.

• Wow
Reactions: Lutzo
Well, yeah maybe, but even then they'd rather called themselves "Beacons of Mediocrity" instead... :naughty: .

They'll return eventually re-releasing the few that have increased in value and/or release long overdue bangers like Iron Man, Indiana Jones or R.E.D...
Honestly I think if they just got proper rigid full slips and kept the finish of their steelbooks on par with like the Pacific Rim one, hell even the Thing would have been great if not for that printing error, it had a super clean matte finish that felt really nice, with some nice spot gloss. I also really liked the Star Trek one, well except for the ******* notepad... like what were they thinking. But they have the potential to elevate themselves to like just under premium if not premium if they just improved by a little. I don't have an issue with their titles, I think Titans of Cult is a name, people get far too hung up on the cult part imo. And yeah they did Blade Runner as their entry which didn't help, but they have done a lot of really good movies.

Reactions: Lutzo
Against Titans of Cult. I'm gonna have to disagree with who to blame here. This was a brand new, still in shrink wrap copy. It was packaged with plenty of protection in the box. The shipping box itself was in perfect condition. The plastic outer-box of the release itself was in perfect condition. The steelbook was this screwed up, inside of the "ice" box from the plant. That's not on the eBay seller or USPS whatsoever.
That's like buying a bar of chocolate and it being damaged and saying it is Cadburys fault. Just get a refund as one way or another you are entitled to one.

Reactions: howarmat
I guess u can't really see the steelbook because of the protective case that covers it so the seller wouldn't have known it was like that? I know what u mean bit harsh on the seller, i guess the seller is still responsible and would hope they can get refunded from the place where he got it from but it's probably too late after such a long length of time im guessing.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Your contract of sale is with the seller you purchased from which in this case is the eBay seller

Replacement or Refund responsibility would be with the ebay seller

Reactions: JinxyKatte