Note: No inside art
Purchase here

Pics courtesy of Chipvideo!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

**NOTE - PICTURE BELOW SHOWS CUSTOM INSIDE ART (Pic Thanks to Natombi!) ACTUAL RELEASE IS BLANK ON INSIDE!!

attachment.php

TheThing Front.jpg
TheThing Front Unwrapped.jpg
TheThing Back.jpg
TheThing Spread.jpg
TheThing Horizontal.jpg
The Thing Custom Art.jpg

sure?? cause during the recent offer(90euros off for 12 blu rays) there was two different page for this movie, on around 12euros, and the other one almost 15, i figured the less expensive should be the amaray(i was sure i had read someone on another forum saying there was an amaray version..)

sure?? cause during the recent offer(90euros off for 12 blu rays) there was two different page for this movie, on around 12euros, and the other one almost 15, i figured the less expensive should be the amaray(i was sure i had read someone on another forum saying there was an amaray version..)
Never saw an amaray version in any store : Fnac, Virgin, Auchan, Carrefour, Boulanger... maybe i'm wrong. :dunno:

Out of interest, where is the digital copy? I purchased this in France a couple of weeks ago, and there was no card inside with a code / only the 1 (Blu-Ray) disc?

I'd be interested to know that as well, the link in the OP looks like the steel but doesn't say it is one and there is a separate listing for the amaray.

Reactions: Buddusky and vurt
Well, I can tell you guys I ordered this last year and it didn't say anything on amazon about this being a steelbook (other than the picture) yet I received the steelbook version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buddusky