Mar 25, 2013
London
Release date: September 20, 2021
Purchase links: Entertainment Store - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop - Amazon UK
Price: £39.99
Note: Includes 4 discs: 4K UHD, Blu-ray, The Thing 2011 Disc & Soundtrack CD

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
amazon marked mine as delivered 'handed to resident' but package nowhere to be seen. not the first time it happened. contacted amazon and told it has been marked as delivered early, but will arrive tomorrow. what kind of BS practice is this.

But I guess its better than marking it has 'handed to resident' when really its left outside under the bin or simply on the doorstep in the rain. yes its happened.
I'm getting that crap a lot as well. Started a few months back and the item nowhere to be seen until it's delivery a few days later.

Reactions: levi
Both this box and the Amazon steelbook were delivered in a large card envelope. Luckily both appear to be in great condition so I'm one of the fortunate ones it seems.

mine came in long cardboard box too(amazon.uk), but fullslip and digipack spine are creased with little mashing/deformity, thus worthless. might hold on to it and place disc in a premium steelbook, if that happens.

mine came in long cardboard box too(amazon.uk), but fullslip and digipack spine are creased with little mashing/deformity, thus worthless. might hold on to it and place disc in a premium steelbook, if that happens.
Mine came creased too, on both sides, but they all arrived like that over the past 23 years, especially if the outer box is flimsy, like here.

My steelbook. Amazon Spain.
Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

• Haha
Reactions: oruga
Mine actually turned up this time. No damage.

It's a bit odd that the soundtrack cd isn't listed on the back of the package as a feature.

Lo compré de nuevo. Esta vez la edición especial en Amazon Reino Unido. También ha llegado aplastado y con algo roto por dentro. No tomé fotos porque las devolví enseguida.
Ya no compro en Amazon. El empaque es una gran mierda.